[Archive] Dwarf Miner's Music Video

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hi guys!

I know it’s not Chaos Dwarfs, but I made this little YouTube Video while I had some free time.

I got the idea when I was taking pictures of a 24"x24" terrain piece I had just finished building. It’s a Dwarf mine that could also be used as a Chaos Dwarf Tunnel as the terrain piece was painted with black paint and 2 types of Balast. Medium Grey Balast and Fine Blue/Grey Ballast. I also used Ho Code 83 Model Train track for the miners track and Woodland Scenics Water is there in some places.

Enjoy!

- YouTube

Trevor Ursulescu

Monster Hobbies

Kera foehunter:

this is so cool !!!great find

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Great find? I made it my dear! :smiley: Took me all night too!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Thats great

I say that’s a good use of your night

Arashi:

Haha, this one made me laugh! :wink:

two_heads_talking:

I liked the jig the miner’s were doing… I imagine that took a bit of time to get right…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX everyone!

Well…they aren’t suppose to be doing a jig. They’re suppose to be mining, but when the arms don’t move…well…they’re dancing.

two_heads_talking:

ThanX everyone!

Well...they aren't suppose to be doing a jig. They're suppose to be mining, but when the arms don't move...well...they're dancing.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Yeah, I was kinda insinuating the jig and mining to be the same thing.. lol, sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

It’s ok. :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Lifer:

Hehe :smiley: That brought smile to my face, thank you for that! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Worthy of some slaves methinks!

tetnis:

The song is so happy :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX for the slaves Willmark!

Swissdictator:

Now for the sequal…

The Yakkity Sax as they flee the mine after unleashing a bloodthirster! :wink:

Good job by the way, well done.

Auretious Taak:

Ho diddly um dum…

That’s actually quite a brilliant stop motion flick. Yous ee alot of people doing similar things with models on youtube flicks and they all quite suck. Oh woe the 40k marine battles…The song and the dancing dwarves at the Chorus is the best part though the black and white photo posing is quite good too.

Cheers,

Auretious Taak.

Kera foehunter:

more !!! more !! how about a old fashion squar dance!!!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m looking for other sources of music for something simular with my other dwarfs. As they are suppose to be “Shrunken” Vikings, I’m looking for some Scandinavian music. I have somehting from Norway, but the songs are a bit long.

Awbbie:

That was great! I loved the music!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX guys! Glad you’re linking these videos of mine. Check out my channel sometime! I have Electric Frankenstein videos and my horror movie - Terror of Frankenstein on it!