[Archive] Dwarf pirate figures

wallacer:

Can’t remember if these Black Scorpion figures have been posted before or not, but they look pretty cool.

Narflung:

Pretty much uber cool. I always giggle when I imagine dwarfs climbing the rigging though. All stumps and beard hehe

tjub:

Pretty much uber cool. I always giggle when I imagine dwarfs climbing the rigging though. All stumps and beard hehe

Narflung
Agree, the captain is great! :D

Kera foehunter:

Shhhhhhhh mine on order !!!

next the orcs and goblin

kera wispers this in wallacers ear *

thanks for the post * kiss !!!on Wallacer cheek

clam:

Thx! Wallacer. I think Tommy H did show us greens of these back in Febuary - but the look even cooler painted. Shouldn’t there have been 9 dwarf pirates?

Kera foehunter:

well the other are the captin and hes mates and there probably passed out drunk

Sojourn:

Shhhhhhhh  mine on order !!!!!!!!
next the orcs and goblin
  *kera wispers this in wallacers ear *
thanks for the post * kiss !!!!!!!on Wallacer cheek*

Kera foehunter
has anyone noticed Kera has become a lot more affectionate with everyone???

Ummmm, First mate Brian? how do you feel about this!?

GRNDL:

Its spring. It has that effect on people. Last night, two raccoons were going at it on my roof…

Kera foehunter:

lol Well it be a waste to give slaves to the mods!!

@ Grndl how long did you watch them!!! untill the police came and told you to move along!!

ha hahhaaaa!!! Yea!

GRNDL:

I didn’t watch them: I could only hear them from within the house and see them standing on the edge of the roof in between “bouts”. Whether they were procreating or fighting to the death, I have no idea, it sounds all the same to me.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a watse to give slaves to me :wink:

I like them. I’m tempted to get some and convert them into Undead for use in my planning stage only Dragon Knight VC Dwarf army :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

like i waste slaves on you !!! i just give you cakes , they taste a lot better than slaves!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

They do add good spice, mind.

To provide something useful and since I just realised: do you have a link please?

Kera foehunter:

Here you go poo bear !!

It was a post from Mr BOOMstick enjoy

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5561

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank ye, m’dear. Did I just lose credibility by responding as poo bear? :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

No i was being nice !! and helpfull

just like a mod!!!