[Archive] Dwarven Pride's Bighat Legion! (UPDATED PICS!)

BABIS:

btw, do you have some projects for some new choas dwarfs models? especially for the new units in the Tamurkhan :wink:

Dwarven Pride:

btw, do you have some projects for some new choas dwarfs models? especially for the new units in the Tamurkhan ;)

BABIS
No, not at the moment,
I do own some FW CD models,
i love the war machines, but not a fan of the Infernal guard, to me they look generic and bland, Big hats ftw!!! ;)
DP

Admiral:

Very good work on those curlybeards!

Willmark:

Woah that is some great stuff there, despite the fact its hats :wink:

Dwarven Pride:

Long time since an update, but here are some pics of my army from INVASION V in kenosha!

I placed 8th? Anyways, my team won best team, we had highest overall score!

It was a lot of fun!

-DP

(That ogre diorama in the background is mine too, that was loads of fun to build and paint!)

Yodrin:

Wow, just wow. Thats a stunning army, love everything about it!!! The board looks awesome as well, great work and gz on the best team :wink:

tjub:

As said before great looking army, and the diorama looks ace as well. But some better photos of it would be nice. Where did you get those pillars btw?

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I can only guess how much work that board took. It looks fantastic! I love creative display boards like that!!

NoisyAssassin:

I remember this army. It looks pretty good in person, too!

Dwarven Pride:

As said before great looking army, and the diorama looks ace as well. But some better photos of it would be nice. Where did you get those pillars btw?

tjub
The Pillars are from the arcane ruins terrain kit,
the castle turret thingy is from a thor action figure
DP

Dwarven Pride:

I remember this army. It looks pretty good in person, too!

NoisyAssassin
Hello!:hat off
What army did you play at Invasion?
And on a side note, who here is going to Adepticon!
Sadly i will not be playing these hats, i will be playing some World of Warcraft themed Empire!
My brother might borrow the hats though,
DP

NoisyAssassin:

Dwarven Pride
I was the guy who forgot his army in the trunk of his car due to carpooling at 6am on 4 hours of sleep x.x

Dwarven Pride:

Dwarven Pride
I was the guy who forgot his army in the trunk of his car due to carpooling at 6am on 4 hours of sleep x.x

NoisyAssassin
Oh yah i remember that. :sick

what army was it again that you were going to play? Night Goblins? :idea