[Archive] Dwarven Pride's Bighat Legion! (UPDATED PICS!)

Dwarven Pride:

[size=xx-large]NEW UPDATED PICS!!![/size]

Hello fellow evil-doers, Dwarven Pride has officialy turned traitor! :hat off

Here it all is, my whole force!

Bought at a convention, I fixed them up and painted the whole thing (the board too!) In 5 days!

That’s right, 5! :o

Got them done for armies on parade and more importantly, for my first tourney!

This is my first painted army, they’re kinda rushed, but they will do for now. :frowning:

Just gotta go back and do touch-ups and highlight here and there, but most importantly i got 'em done!

enough talk, here they are!!! :cheers

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Goltor Lintrepide:

WOW! What an impressive first post! I’m not usually a fan of the old big hat style but I have to admit this one the coolest army I’ve ever seen! And what a great job on the scenery! Here, have some slaves :hat off

Thommy H:

Nice!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Skink:

Argh!!! 5 days!!! Only 5 days!!! That must be world record. Why you say that you rushed them? They seem to be pretty well detailed to me!!! They even got the eyes done. I sincerely hope that you are going to expand your army.

tjub:

Impressive! :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

BABIS:

OMG what a nice army!! I love the display board…

big hats rule!!

Sticklander:

5 DAYS?!?! That’s motivation!

Looks fan-bloody-tastic! :smiley:

Nicodemus:

Good gravy, that’s some nice work. Well done on the dwarf banner too :wink:

~N

Bloodbeard:

Recently one of my mates said “Don’t you think lava is a bit over used? Have about going for something original”. He’s dead wrong. Lava is freaking awesome - allways! Your army looks very good, your work/painting morale must be insane to finish that in five days.

Welcome to the forum.

Yodrin:

Wow, impreesive. Looks great!!

gashnag:

This may be some where else but I didn’t think you could use the taurus without rider

Other than that question it is an amazing army.

Glimpse the Void:

I love it, this is now one of my very favorite armies as well. I have to echo previous sentiments, that I prefer the mask look but these big hats are the sexiest!

Dwarven Pride:

Thanks for the nice comments everybody! :slight_smile:

One thing I have a problem with is that the pictures look washed out and dull,

i will put up better pics later,

im not happy with the current ones…

DP

Dwarven Pride:

NEW UPDATED PICS!!!

Hoorray! :slight_smile:

Im much more happy with these pics,

the real color shows through muuuuch better now!

DP

Zanthrax:

They look awesome.

Love the bull centaur standard. I am going to do a similar thing with a dead dwarf mini I picked up.

Nicodemus:

This may be some where else but I didn't think you could use the taurus without a rider

gashnag
He can if it is a Storm of Magic game, as the Taurus and Lammasu are in there on their own, which is how GW sells them now.

~N

Dwarven Pride:

Hello! :slight_smile:

The tournament I played at let anyone bring storm of magic monsters as a rare choice,

also i use the Monstrous arcanum, which lets CD bring them as rare choices in friendly games, but only as bale taurus.

I hope that clears that up,

DP

Fuggit Khan:

5 days? Whoa…it takes me 5 days just to figure out a paint scheme. Impressive speed painting skills you have :cheers

gashnag:

Hello! :)
The tournament I played at let anyone bring storm of magic monsters as a rare choice,
also i use the Monstrous arcanum, which lets CD bring them as rare choices in friendly games, but only as bale taurus.
I hope that clears that up,
DP

Dwarven Pride
That makes sense now.

Dwarven Pride:

Weird, some images were not showing up,

But they’re up now! :slight_smile:

DP