[Archive] Earthshaker prototype!

Cryozen:

what do you folks think of my earthshaker test model? there isnt a crew because i kind of threw it together in a day and didnt think of a crew. might get some this weekend however. i also added a CSm to some pictures to show off scale. dwarves maike everything look big xD

Khaosbeardling:

That cannon is totally from Weapons and Warriors!! I love that game! I still have the game in my closet. Think I’m gonna go bust it out now. not a bad conversion.

Cryozen:

you got it!! its the game that got me into war games!

Khaosbeardling:

The same goes for me! Huh, funny how that happens. :cheers

Xander:

Looks familiar. :slight_smile:

I actually have a bunch of these spare cannons. :hat off

Cryozen:

dear god! when i first though of making it i didnt think it would be as popular. i thought i could pass it off as scratch built! lol

Khaosbeardling:

Wow Xander those are some amazing conversions you’ve done with the siege cannon! I might just have to do that with mine. :cheers

Xander:

Hehe, I founded CDO based on that Cannon! Have my own conversions fallen through the cracks of my own forum!?

I will have to have a massive update sometime soon to reclaim my fame! lol

:cheers

Willmark:

Hehe, I founded CDO based on that Cannon! Have my own conversions fallen through the cracks of my own forum!?

I will have to have a massive update sometime soon to reclaim my fame! lol

:cheers

Xander
Ahh, the granddaddy of them all!

Kera foehunter:

Needs wheels or some cool chains to hold it down to the ground. but i like it and skulls around the bace would be cool

Pyro Stick:

Chaos icons ove rround bases for the wheels (what xander did) is a good idea. I just need find 8 for my earthshakers…

AGPO:

Chaos icons ove rround bases for the wheels (what xander did) is a good idea. I just need find 8 for my earthshakers...

Pyro Stick
that'd be 3 regiment sets worth my friend. At least I remember the seige shakers Xander, but its your warrior vids that took the crown as CDO's defining conversions!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I think its a bit long but then again monumentally-sized weapons are just our thing! :wink: I agree that it should be mobile though.

Canix:

Great for a siegeshaker :hat offadd a bit more CD flavour tho horns or something:hashut

Ingrown:

Looks really good. I dont think you should put wheels on with it being that big. rollers on the floor near it? i dont know. could defiantly do with some skulls or iconery, if your going for the demonic engine thing, cut the back off the opened mouth marauder heads (could be anything thats just what i had) and skulls, and press then into greenstuff surrounding the barrel, with a small amount of sculpting it looks like demon-y metal. One day i might finish that cannon…

Ishkur Cinderhat:

With enough baroque decoration you could actually turn it into something like this, the Tsar Cannon:

caos dwrf:

dude sweet crew man is that a space marine or a chaos space marine or a squat ( ive never seen them ok so i would not know)

thomson:

cool whats it made off?