[Archive] Earthshaking Canon

Xander:

This will be for my upcoming articles in WoH. I can confer with our Librarians on my articles to make sure we have all the facts.

Ancient History, do you have any desire to write a column like this one? Did you see my article by this name in WOH#3?

Ancient History:

I did see the article (nice job, btw!) and I would be interested in writing articles like that in the future. Are there any specific topics you’d like to see addressed or more like “Pick something interesting and write a thousand words on it?”

Xander:

You can address any topic you like. Good ones to choose are those that many people do not know about, or those for which their are some confusion (ie. Hashut).

Ancient History:

Thinking ahead a bit, what might make good subjects for future articles?

Possibilities:

• Dwarfs and Mutation

• (Chaos) Dwarf Language

• Big Hats

Willmark:

Run wild with it, well written articles are always welcome as yours our; it also makes the editorial team happy :slight_smile:

Ancient History:

Appreciate the kudos, but I like to write something people have an interest in. Maybe something describing Chaos Dwarfs’ dealings with the Chaos armies?

Xander:

Any of these are good. CDs and Ogres is another good one.

You are the loremaster, so you know best. This stuff is right up your alley, hehe.

The wiki article would have earned you a WOH medal anyway, but haha, now you’ll be a WOH regular. :wink:

Willmark:

Ancient, are you planning on another article for Issue #5?

Grimstonefire:

Vaguely related to what Ancient History was saying, I was thinking only the other day that an article on ‘The Secret Art of Hat Building’ would be quite funny, steeped in mysterious/ obscure rituals etc.

Ancient History:

Ancient, are you planning on another article for Issue #5?

Willmark
Yeah, sorry, I've been busy with freelancing and a particularly nasty course called Engineering Applications of Partial Differential Equations. I'll get you something tonight.

Grimstonefire:

That sounds like a barrel of laughs… :wink: Probably more fun than studying taxation…

cornixt:

Ooh, what fun, I remember that there were three methods for solving partial differential equations but I’ve forgotten all of them.

Ancient History:

Maybe I’ll do hats next. We all know they’re phallic symbols, right?

Willmark:

Phallic symbols… dont know about that for the mag;)

Ancient History:

I wasn’t sure where to go with this, but tell me what y’all think.