[Archive] Elven nymph sculpture

Golder Goldeater:

I don’t know if this is against forum rules. If it is tell me and I shall delete the pics.
A little sculpture I came up with. It’s my FIRST attempt at sculpting a female human like model.
Please tell me what you think!

Before;

After;

Base;

nitroglysarine:

cool sculpt, although you can clearly see her, quiver.

snowblizz:

Won’t those catch on the bowstring as she releases it? Nipple burn!

Golder Goldeater:

Won't those catch on the bowstring as she releases it? Nipple burn!

snowblizz
Heh heh! That's why amazons would cut off a breast, so that they could fire their bows easier!... OUCH!
I don't really know since I am not a woman but I imagine that this would hurt more!
cool sculpt, although you can clearly see her, quiver.

nitroglysarine
Because of cold? Or because of the idea of what will happen to her should a slaanesh warrior grab her?

snowblizz:

Won't those catch on the bowstring as she releases it? Nipple burn!

snowblizz
Heh heh! That's why amazons would cut of a breast, so that they could fire their bows easier!... OUCH!

Golder Goldeater
Maybe she could wear those nipple-tassel for protection, like strippers do? Or maybe that's not their intended use.

Bolg:

for your next sculpt. I like a bit of hair down there and I have small hands.

I would have painted her ginger but in all a good sculpt! have fun/good luck with the next one.

cornixt:

I like a bit of hair down there and I have small hands.

Bolg
Too much information!

Very good sculpt. Is she a one-off or do you plan to do more?

Bolg:

@cornixt I think there is some miss communication here. I just meant I like smaller breast…

Baraz Gorechain:

Try to use a thinner tool for your next butt crack. A blade I think would work. Otherwise well done on the anatomy, all around!

nitroglysarine:

it looks like one of the pictures has violated photobucket rules.

Golder Goldeater:

it looks like one of the pictures has violated photobucket rules.

nitroglysarine
How can a miniature do that!?
I would have painted her ginger but in all a good sculpt! have fun/good luck with the next one.

Bolg
Ginger? Could you post a guide because there will be 4 copies soon enough

nitroglysarine:

No idea, would be quite interested to find that out! - maybe to provocative for them?? maybe??

Bolg:

Ginger? Could you post a guide because there will be 4 copies soon enough

Golder Goldeater
undercoat the hair white, mix orange wit a bit of light brown and or a bit red. dry, a wash of brown ink and then a highlight of orange whit soe white and a bit yellow.
Remember, if you paint her ginger you have to paint the skin tone a bit lighter (: