[Archive] EPIC fantasy movie cast

The Charioteer:

The Female expendables Inspired me to come up with this idea.
The pitch is you get as much money as you need to put together the best possible cast for a fantasy movie. Who are your actors?

Main character. Nikolaj Coster-waldau. (Game of thrones, Kingdom of heaven)
He is probably the smallest name on my cast but has experience and CHARACTER. More than can be said for Orlando bloom.

Wise warrior dude. Got to have a senior member so I will go with Brendan Gleeson.(Troy, Beowulf, Kingdom of heaven, Braveheart, Harry Potter) Just look at that Bio. Point him in the right direction and he will do the rest.

Mage. Liam Fu**ing Neeson. No more needs to be said.

EVIL WIZARD. Christian Slater

BIG GUY. There is always a big guy. Lets go with A Vin Diesel cameo(but just a cameo)

Other assorted warriors. Sean Bean(he has to die at some point…its the law) Karl Urban.( Lord of the rings, Xena, Doom) Mark Strong(the Eagle, Robin hood)

Important Dwarf 1. Billy Connolly.
Dwarf 2 John Rhys Davis.

Elves. Hugo Waving. Craig Parker(been done before I know)

Woman. Lucy Lawless. Amanda Seyfried.

What do ya reckon?  Would you pay to see it? Please make your own casts, I wanna see what you Guys come up with!

DAGabriel:

Wise old King: Sean Connery, his last film is way too much back.

The Charioteer:

Wise old King: Sean Connery, his last film is way too much back.

DAGabriel
Nice one. Doesn't he have dementia now though? Fantastic suggestion none the less.

rpitts2004:

Sylvester Stallone for a dwarf.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Me for a dwarf or any role, really. No, seriously. I’v been waiting for fantasy films to come up for me to audition for…

I’d quite like Micahel Clarke Duncan in a fantasy film for “the tough guy” - much bigger than Vin Diesel and more talented :wink:

Thorne:

Tilda Swinton

White Witch some truly magnificent playing of evil in the lion witch and the wardrobe. Either her or Alice kreig.

brotsorrow:

Warrior - Jason Momoa “im bigger than air” (stargate atlantis, game of thrones, conan)

Wiseman/veteran warrior - christopher judge (SG1)

The Charioteer:

Warrior - Jason Momoa "im bigger than air"  (stargate atlantis, game of thrones, conan)

Wiseman/veteran warrior - christopher judge (SG1)

brotsorrow
I strongly considered Momoa. He is great in GoT but Conan was so horrible I had to stop watching after 20 minutes and he had some part in that. Also Vin is a bigger name. Still a very good suggestion.

richard barby:

brian blessed would make a great dwarf