[Archive] etc 2400 **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

kekenda:

opinions?

1 Sorcerer-Prophet @ 330.0 Pts
     General; Lore of Death; Magic Level 4; Darkforged Weapon; Blackshard
     Armour
     Earthing Rod [25.0]
     Charmed Shield [5.0]

1 Sorcerer-Prophet @ 270.0 Pts
     Lore of Hashut; Magic Level 3; Darkforged Weapon; Blackshard Armour
     Enchanted Shield [5.0]

1 Dark Castellan @ 190.0 Pts
     Great Weapon; Blackshard Armour; Battle Standard
     Ironcurse Icon [5.0]
     Stone Mantle [40.0]
     Dragonhelm [25.0]

1 Hobgoblin Khan @ 76.0 Pts
     Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Shield
     Potion of Foolhardiness [5.0]
     Sword of Might [15.0]

1 Giant Wolf @ [5.0]
     Potion of Speed [5.0]

1 Giant Wolf @ [5.0]

1 Giant Wolf @ [0.0] Pts

29 Chaos Dwarf Inferal Guard @ 427.0 Pts
     Blackshard Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician
     War Banner [35.0]

1 Deathmask @ [0.0] Pts

1 Hellcannon @ 210.0 Pts

3 Chaos Dwarf Crew @

Time of Madness:

Pretty decent list.

I’m not a big fan of the 2 prohpets as I always tend to run out of dice.

I think you should try to get another standard on the second unit of archers.

I prefer the mask of furnace on the bsb for the 2+ and 4+ saves, but I can see why having a T6 and a great weapon can be helpful.

Time of Madness

Bloodbeard:

Bringing three Khans on wolfs is funny - especially with various magic items. Your opponent is gonna loose warmachines or waste shooting taking them out.

zhatan87:

Why? Standards are pretty no use in ETC comp... (with some exceptions)
He can get 2 more hobgoblins with the standard points... And not give 25 more pts when losing it, and he may lose it...:)

Strange list, playing 2 prophets is uncommun. Need a try to see if you have enough dices to cast spells.
Just an opinion, with only 2 warmachines, I'll go without the daemonsmith and dispel scroll on one prophet...

kekenda:

Why? Standards are pretty no use in ETC comp... (with some exceptions)
He can get 2 more hobgoblins with the standard points... And not give 25 more pts when losing it, and he may lose it...:)

Strange list, playing 2 prophets is uncommun. Need a try to see if you have enough dices to cast spells.
Just an opinion, with only 2 warmachines, I'll go without the daemonsmith and dispel scroll on one prophet...

zhatan87
well i'll try out this one and if it doesnt work because of spell dices will try instead of lvl 3 with tauruk with dawnstone, dragonhelm, blackshard armor. 1+ rrorllable armor, W4, T5,A4 S7 2+ ward  against flaming.

timurbannipal:

I’d be tempted to make your lvl3 the general. He’s less likely to be big casting (even though Death is capped at four dice) and the number of times I’ve misfired a Purple Sun killing my lvl 4 is not even funny.

There are limited dice in ETC, but I can see you having 12 as you’re taking Death, also it gives you 7 spells (+ DS), the same as a loremaster, and no one says that’s rubbish, it’s about having utility.

Other than that, others have covered it. I’d be tempted to get a BSB, maybe even the Banner of Slavery to stop your hobgobs being terror checked off (esp your Khans if you hold them back)