[Archive] Ewal Dvergar Boar Riders

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Hello all!!!

After an enormously long absence I have returned to the hallowed halls of CDO!!

I come to you today with some of my latest painting efforts…four Ewal Dvergar boar riders…These are sculpted by John Pickford and produced and sold by that scholar and Gentleman Clam!!  As is my want I’ve chosen bold colors for my riders and had a blast painting these beauties!

I hope to be back with more before too long.

Cheers,

Blue

HPN:

Very nice! I really love the Gray one, especially the helm design, even if it doesn’t allow space for a properly flowing beard :stuck_out_tongue:

Zanko:

Awesome paintjob for awesome models! :cheers

Still love your painting style!

Good to see you back here at CDO! :hat off

:hashut

Threadbare:

Hey Blue welcome back. Great stuff as usual.

I saw these bad boys on your blog. Got to love the ability to mix and match all the Pickford sculps.

AtomTaylor:

Nice work, I like what you’ve done with them.

Skink:

BLUE!!! So good to see you back :hat off!!! Great models :cheers:cheers:cheers!!!

Abecedar:

I missed you

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

tjub:

Saw these on FB before, but still impressed but how good they look! Well done. :slight_smile:

Forgefire:

So damn cool…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Hello again!

Really nice stuff, the old Marauder stuff I’d fantastic and these sculpts really capture that! I like the smart clean paint jobs you do on your minis too

Great stuff and welcome back! Just got here again myself

:cheers

Admiral:

Welcome back! Your paintjob bring out the best from these neat miniatures, as always, master painter. Looking forward to see what you turn your brushes to next. :hat off

dncswlf:

Wow! these guys really look great!