[Archive] Ewal Dvergar Nr. 2

Sjoerdo:

Had some free time yesterday, and painted up a nice Clam miniature. This was long overdue, have these little buggers in my possession for years now…

limited supply of paints available, so palette is simple and did a small conversion, so small that nobody will see it…

Aargh imgur snot helping:mask

Zanko:

Looks awesome! :cheers

:hashut

Uther the unhinged:

Looks lovely. Who needs a big palette wiyh a great mini and skills like yours. Can�?Tt wait to see more of the little evil monsters

Abecedar:

Ditto. They are really a great addition to an olde school army

Carcearion:

Nicely done! I am big fan of the Clam Dwarves, I think they really do the old style justice.

Admiral:

Clam’s models are ace, and that paintjob suits the miniature! Always good to see more Ewal Dvergar around, and nice to see you getting some hobby time in again.

Admiral:

Some of the Imgur links seems to have lost their .jpg endings for some reason (never experienced it myself, but techno-errors can happen). Tried to fix some of the broken links. One of them do show up now. With a colourful red and yellow one to boot! Nice pair of dwarves.

dncswlf:

Are these still available anywhere? I remember seeing them when they were first made a few years ago… yours look great!

clam:

Hey old friend. So nice seeing the brushes out again. And what a great job you did on the guy.

Had some free time yesterday, and painted up a nice Clam miniature. This was long overdue, have these little buggers in my possession for years now…

Sjoerdo
Well I’m soon to send you a small pile of boars, so your better hurry :slight_smile:

Sjoerdo:

Hi mate,

Good to hear something from you been a while! For some reason I got struck by
inspiration, managed to add the final holy grail to my collection (ass cannon) and
started some painting projects. in this picture ewal nr. 2 on the right (heck I even started blogging :slight_smile: ):

Hey old friend. So nice seeing the brushes out again. And what a great job you did on the guy.

Sjoerdo
Well I’m soon to send you a small pile of boars, so your better hurry :slight_smile:

clam

clam:

Good to hear something from you been a while!

Sjoerdo
Yeah it's been a while. So sorry :( My (bad) excuse is the unplanned house move. We've been talking about it for years, but never done anything about it, but then came up this house that filled out all our needs and only needed "a new bathroom". So here we are 8 months later and have only just emptied the last storage boxes ... I'm never to do this again ...! But I got a new shiny hobby room :) And John has just finished doing me a pair of wizards and today the Heavy Cavalry showed up as well. Time for another moulding making job.

Oh, and I saw the ass cannon purchase - congrats, my friend. Well deserved. So how much was it? $500? or even more :D And congrats on obtain the last piece for you collection.

Love the orange/red MM90. Cool colour choice and well execute :hat off

Take care and happy Easter.

Sjoerdo:

Hi mate,

It has been a while for sure! congrats on the house :slight_smile: do you have

a guestroom now, so I can save money on a hotel next time I visit

Denmark?

For the ass cannon I think I paid, including shipping, 308 euro,

not too bad!

Yeah I finally started with my project of painting a full set of

mm90’s in the original colour scheme of the Marauder catalogue,

number two is almost done.

I you have a mould waiting, I might have some things that can fill

it, working on a nice little project at the mo.

Good to hear something from you been a while!

Sjoerdo
Yeah it’s been a while. So sorry :frowning: My (bad) excuse is the

unplanned house move. We’ve been talking about it for years, but

never done anything about it, but then came up this house that

filled out all our needs and only needed “a new bathroom”. So

here we are 8 months later and have only just emptied the last

storage boxes … I’m never to do this again …! But I got a new

shiny hobby room :slight_smile: And John has just finished doing me a pair of

wizards and today the Heavy Cavalry showed up as well. Time for

another moulding making job.

Oh, and I saw the ass cannon purchase - congrats, my friend.

Well deserved. So how much was it? $500? or even more :smiley: And

congrats on obtain the last piece for you collection.

Love the orange/red MM90. Cool colour choice and well

execute :hat off

Take care and happy Easter.

clam

clam:

“Painting a full set of mm90’s in the original colour scheme of the Marauder catalogue”…? I like that :slight_smile:

And sculpting too…? Even better news :smiley: