[Archive] Excess CD put on ebay

Canix:

Hi just put some excess stuff on my GF,s ebay if anyone wants to look :hat

Items for sale by rokchik72 | eBay

Pyro Stick:

lol i knew i recognised that ebay username! Ive been watching a few items for a few days. I think ive lost my hobgoblin standard so i need a new one.

Canix:

lol i knew i recognised that ebay username! Ive been watching a few items for a few days. I think ive lost my hobgoblin standard so i need a new one.

Pyro Stick
Looks like they will be quite cheap as there is alot on ebay currently.
They have to go as the quest for the last marauders and 3rd ed i want means i am buying groups to get one mini :hat

GRNDL:

Only shipping to the UK? /sigh

Canix:

Only shipping to the UK? /sigh

GRNDL
No is that what it says better check that hadn,t i cheers:hat off

GRNDL:

Yeah, the Post & Packaging page lists: Item location, Ellesmere Port, Dispatches to: United Kingdom.  Under “Show all Available” it only lists UK.  In particular, I’m looking at the Earthshaker item.  Seems to be the same for the others though.

In case you can’t change it, good luck with the auctions. :slight_smile:

Canix:

Fixed :mad stupid predictive programs that dont function lol.Some items just have worldwide p&p in the listing some it allowed me to alter the P&P section :o

Canix:

Hi congratulations to those bidders that won msg me on Ebay and i will combine postage for savings on your invoice many thanks :hat

GRNDL:

So, who won? Anyone we know?

Pyro Stick:

Damit i totally forgot to bid. I got really into a book and put it down when i remebered about the auctions but i must have just missed them. And the model i was going to bid on only went for 0.99p…

GRNDL:

Which one was that, Pyro? Maybe the new owner will take pity on you, whomever it is.

Pyro Stick:

It was just a Hobgoblin Standard Bearer. I think i “accidently” threw my one away. It even had a hand painted banner cry cry. But i might still find it if i look hard enough.

Canix:

So, who won? Anyone we know?

GRNDL
Yep i was pleasently surprised htrakk the unstoppable torso didnt go so he will be beheaded for my deathcopter :hat