[Archive] "exelent" miniatures

Balseraph:

U look for miniatures?

Look at this :slight_smile:

http://onemonk.com/HF2001-Skeleton-Infantry-Battalion.html

and pls… dont die from laugh :smiley: :smiley:

hahahahahhaaaa

starscream:

I think thats a good idea, much better than a proxy. Some people wanna play and just dont care about minis, others could use packs like this to try out new armys.

Top product.

Kera foehunter:

they make great filler units

Obsidian:

I completly agree with Starscream here. For pure gamers who don’t like painting/hobby-ing this is great!

Pyro Stick:

I guess its great if you dont have the money for warhammer and if you cant paint. I dont see anyting wrong with using them. Good find.

Baggronor:

The 4th ed Fantasy boxed set originally had card cut-out versions of Grom the Paunch and Eltharion too :slight_smile: back in the day.

two_heads_talking:

I guess its great if you dont have the money for warhammer and if you cant paint. I dont see anyting wrong with using them. Good find.

Pyro Stick
Well the paper models adn such aren't exactly cheap.. they are cheaper than pewter models..

Kera foehunter:

instead of them being toy metal solders. would they be called paper dolls???

but i remeber playing avlon hill war games with my dad and they had paper printed troops to

Ghrask Dragh:

:smiley: alot easier to make I’d bet :smiley:

Nice find, I bet this help a few non-painter gamers! (I’d rather play against these than an army of metal/plastic unpainted mini’s!!)

Kera foehunter:

well reaper is putting out plasticFigures, That is fully painted figures

to get these non painting people into the games

Hashut’s Blessing:

I guess a battalion for ~$9/~£4.50 isn’t bad, but you could just find pictures of models you like, paste them into paint or something and print, then you’ve got the same thing for less :wink:

snyggejygge:

I think it has potential, but not in warhammer, rather in those D&D games were you don´t own every monster you can come across.

Sojourn:

Kera’s right, they look like paperdolls. do you get to choose the outfit and hair as well? :wink:

seems like a quick, easy-to-store army, so that’s cool. less dusty if put away :slight_smile:

cornixt:

oooh, I see a potential CDO competetion for the creation of a CD version!