[Archive] famous miniatures (pic heavy)

Da Crusha:

hey guys Im looking for famous miniatures to be survivors for my zombies game. I only have the Arnold Schwarzenegger one right now. here are a bunch of what I found so far from searching all over the web. if any body has found some more please post them or let me know!

so first up I have the girl from underworld!

hasslefree - Kat

hasslefree - dione

coppletone castings mini - girl wherewolf hunter

next up is guy from the evil dead

laughing monk mini - bruce the zombie killer

hasslfree - oakley

studio miniatures - cole

now here is shawn of the dead

hasslefree mini -ray male zombie hunter

hasslefree - dynamic ray

now I here are several random famous miniatures

tomb raider sold as archaelologist fromfreebooter miniatures

Arnold Schwarzenegger and some guy as bisley and abraham from zombiesmith minis

resident evil girl as mia from studio miniatures

Blade as nightstalker from musketeer miniatures

snoop dogg on the far left from da dowgs from obelisk miniatures

indiana jones center top from pulp figures

kill bill girl as assassin from rafm

robot hitler in the center as evil geniuses from copplestone castings (Im not sure who the other guys are in fact I would really like know if anybody can tell me)

Here is the dad top left from orange county choppers from obelisk miniatures

And here is captain jack sparrow as john finch from musketeer miniatures

Hashut’s Blessing:

The guy on the right is Kim Jong Eel (I reckon I’ve mispelt it). A Korean (I think?) dictator. If you watch Team America, he’s the bad guy :wink:

I can’t think where I got him (maybe Hasslefree?), but there is also a Sweeney Todd miniature (I got one for my gf, as well as a different Jack Sparrow. She thinks Depp is a brilliant actor).

klemanius:

Nope its Chairman Mao not Kim.

I think the one on the left might be King Pin but not sure

Da Crusha:

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
well lets see…

kim jong li

Chairman mao

hmm, at first I thought it definitely was kim jong li but because of the hairline and style I think its chairman mao now… kinda

Hashut’s blessing: hmm, I didnt see sweeney todd there… but Im not really familiar with that movie… any Idea who makes the other jack sparrow?

Klemanius: I thought king pin too, but its unlikely since the other 2 are actually real people.

edit: ohhh I just realized I also have Ray

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I thought the guy on the left would be Ernst Stavro Blofeld from the James Bond franchise. The Hitler mini kind of reminds me of the original Wolfenstein 3D end boss. :wink:

Swissdictator:

It’s Chairman Mao, the most brutal dictator in human history. Killed more people than Stalin.

Plus he has robotic hands now?! Dear god, with those facts combined… he’d make a great Comissar for IG…

dncswlf:

The guy on the left seems like he could be Mussolini, seeming as they were going with a similar theme… guy on right is certainly Chairman Mao

Bassman:

Hitler cyborg is really cool. I wanna one of them :smiley: LOL

Guy on the right looks like Mao

guy on the left is not Mussolini, he did not look like that. Even tought it would be funny :smiley:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Plus he was not a genius either. :wink:

Nazhur:

What I understand one is of course Hilter, the other one with robotic hands are chairman Mao and the third one is actually a James Bond villian, Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Hashut’s Blessing:

Chairman Mao, of course! I knew it wasn’t Kim Jong Il, but I couldn’t for the life of me think who I meant and said Kim Jong Il anyway as it CoULD pass for him :wink: Add some glasses and people wouldn’t mind too much :smiley: (Still talking about the models, lol :stuck_out_tongue: )

It may not have been Hasslefree, but the Jack was on the same website. I’ll look through my favourites for you and try to find out, lol :smiley:

AGPO:

Wow, I love the Shaun of the Dead and Tombraider minis, and that Captain Jack is just a lovely sculpt

Bolg:

I already had my eye on Oakly (i’m a big Bruce Campbell fan) but the colestudio is even better. I want both (once I ran into some money)

Leon Brachwurster:

I thought the guy on the left was Churchill without his hat…

Da Crusha:

I already had my eye on Oakly (i'm a big Bruce Campbell fan) but the colestudio is even better. I want both (once I ran into some money)

Bolg
I looked up colestudio a few minutes ago and I realized I made a mistake, its actually studio miniatures and the miniature is named cole.

richard barby:

the snoop dogg gang could fit in to necromunda really well

Fequiil:

the snoop dogg gang could fit in to necromunda really well

richard barby
oh, if that would happen, then they would all smoke in necromunda.:P

richard barby:

neromunda would be in trouble

Anonymouse:

The guy on the right is Kim Jong Eel (I reckon I've mispelt it). A Korean (I think?) dictator. If you watch Team America, he's the bad guy ;)

I can't think where I got him (maybe Hasslefree?), but there is also a Sweeney Todd miniature (I got one for my gf, as well as a different Jack Sparrow. She thinks Depp is a brilliant actor).

Hashut's Blessing
That's Mao Ze Tung ;)
The one one the left... At first I thought it could be Braznjev, but Blofeld seems legit too.

clam:

Another 2 obvious from HasslefreeMiniatures

Not Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell - Escape from New York) - I give you Cobra:

And then the ‘Not  Marv’ from ‘Sin city’ (Mickey Rourke) - or just Harby :wink:

Last one makes a pretty decent HellBoy conversion :smiley:

This is done by Avicenna from Forum-of-doom:

Think, there are lots of these out there. And then don’t forget ‘willmark’: