[Archive] fav mini

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

what is your fav mini my is the black guard chapion

Kera foehunter:

well i have to say this blood bowl dwarf

zorn sabretooth:

abaddon the despoiler

AGPO:

Archaon on foot. The most fun I’ve had painting a model in ages. Other than that the female wood elf spellsinger without the staff is a close second

dam AGPO has remided me of the archaon on foot it will have to come second

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

its between 2 for me - aekold hellbrass and azazel

Sousunou:

i have 2 - the levitating spellweaver guy for the woodelves :shy: and druchii mr. Manhide :slight_smile: although i do like one of the executioner champions… :h

Kera foehunter:

Well sousunou let the elves fight it out for the best figure. haha just kidding i do like the dark elf

Well sousunou let the elves fight it out for the best figure. haha just kidding i do like the dark elf

Kera foehunter
who doese't:cheers

al-hashut:

Roadwarden on foot, took a liking as soon as i saw him

and druchii mr. Manhide :) although i do like one of the executioner champions... :h

Sousunou
i do like the dark elf

Kera foehunter
Everyone like's Druchii on a cd website ha! :cheers

Kera foehunter:

yea if only they made witch elf boot in my size!!! that would be cool

Deebo:

For comic value I would say the goblin giving the rude finger which I filly got a copy of the other week! WOOHOO

and the Halfling hotpot and the ass cannon!! Very funny models but I really cant decide on the coolest one over all… each army has such cool models.

speedygogo:

I love Werner Klocke’s freebooter line the best. In warhammer I like most of the old dwarf minis. Recently, I been obsessed with the oriental heroes ninjas.