I have my favorite dwarf figure too , but is not from GW miniatures

but is coool for me :slight_smile:

second is from GW…

is fatal painting but as figure is cool… :slight_smile:

ashur:

FRom the new range, the engineer.

From the old one, the “pirate” slayer

Kera foehunter:

I like this reaper bear rider becase it look like me!!!

torn:

oh no its so hard to choose!!!

i always loved dwarves and chaos dwarves. I think at the moment im having a marauder mage obsession but that isnt my favourite ever. I think i would have to look through all the old catalogues to remember what they all are. The Daemon Slayer springs to mnd as one i always wanted but never got.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I quite like the Ironbreaker champion, to be honest, but I think one of my favourites is actually Dwarf Queen Helga. (Out of the GW ones that is.)

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Hmf! Hard decision!

I like the Goblobber, Burlok and the Doomseekers … that is, where I can think of now.

Oh and Kera, that Slayer is on ebay quite regulary, shouldn’t be too hard to get. I got mine some time ago for about 3 UKP including shipping costs.

torn:

I quite like the Ironbreaker champion, to be honest, but I think one of my favourites is actually Dwarf Queen Helga. (Out of the GW ones that is.)

Hashut's Blessing
i really enjoyed doing that one too, use it as my thane in my 1000pt dwarf army. painted it so it looks like my fiancee :p

Kera foehunter:

i see him from time to time but it the same time im bidding on something elsesad

Hashut’s Blessing:

I painted it (and a unicorn) for my girlfriend for our year anniversary. I painted it in her colours, and freestyled a gold heart on the shield. She was mighty impressed, but my girlfriend is far from dwarfen :smiley: I on the other hand, am far from female :wink:

minty:

I painted it (and a unicorn) for my girlfriend for our year anniversary. I painted it in her colours, and freestyled a gold heart on the shield. She was mighty impressed, but my girlfriend is far from dwarfen :D I on the other hand, am far from female ;)

Hashut's Blessing
course you are HB, course you are:) not hts there anything wrong with it, just a bit of gentle ribbing

mine has to be either the old engineer with the hamme rover his head or the new engineer with two pistols. that there the only two GW models I plan on using in my army is just a coincedance:)

Kera foehunter:

thats so funny all your guys girlfriends don’t like cd or dwarfs hehe

oooo my old boyfriend didn’t eather he has ogre

dedwrekka:

Hrmmm…toss up between Felix’s

and the blunderbuss wielding one.

Hashut’s Blessing:

She doesn’t mind them, but she doesn’t like them as much as I do.

EDIT: Wallacer: How comes you edited my post to something so different?

EDIT2: It then said it was deleted. Strange…

zagor66:

Mine is probably between thorgrim and ungrim ironfist , ungrim looks kinda like leonidas with the helm.:hat

Thommy H:

This little lady:

Obsidian:

Zagor66, you definitly have one that’s high on my list of favourite models! :cheers:

But I refuse to pick one out, too many that tie for the top spot! :wink:

asheira:

my favorate is the dwarf skeleton model in the crused company

left hand side of the picture first and second rank

GRNDL:

Ugh, regular dwarves… /sigh

I’ll say the tied up dwarf in the BFSP set. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Tommy H who makes that figure