[Archive] Female engineer?

Kera foehunter:

well that explains it all a rich girl… you can tell by her teeth . Can’t wait to see her improvements

WarplockMonkey:

well that explains it all a rich girl.. you can tell by her teeth
:S What do you meen by that?

Sorry, couldnt get any pictures today, was out all day and it was dark by the time we got back, bloody clocks changing...:~

WarplockMonkey:

WEll, i have managed to get a pic for y’all

An improvement?

Canix:

The hand going towards hair is great get that avatar like colour scheme on there and it will look well sweet .Are you going to paint the hair different than your av?

The necklace helps��the overall impression just highlight her bumps(metal bar bra):hat

zagor66:

:hatCool:hat off

WarplockMonkey:

I am going to paint her skin lighter than the avatar, and i will give her hair a purple tinge, maybe even make it purple

Yeah i think the necklace works, it atracts the eye to her more feminine features!

Kera foehunter:

looks good cant wait to see her painted

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Looks good, the Queen Helgar model GW produced a few years ago might serve as a good female CD base

WarplockMonkey:

Wow…Broomstick! You must have done some major digging to find this thread! :o

This was more than a year ago!

- Warplock

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Wow..Broomstick! You must have done some major digging to find this thread! :o

- Warplock

WarplockMonkey
wow so it was, i just noticed someone was looking at the thread, was it ever painted in the end?

WarplockMonkey:

wow so it was, i just noticed someone was looking at the thread, was it ever painted in the end?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
I think it was actually...but quite poorly! :P

- Warplock

Kera foehunter:

thats too bad !!wow i forgot all about that one warplock

snowblizz:

Wow..Broomstick! You must have done some major digging to find this thread! :o

- Warplock

WarplockMonkey
So a bit too late to suggest the tusks make it look like an Orc?
And not a hot Orc, like the one in Looking for Group mind.

Baggronor:

looks much better in real life
I know what you mean, thats what I always think when I photograph my stuff too. Camera adds 10lbs :)

I think its a cool idea, not too sure if she should had have tusks myself though. Its very easy for them to look large and clumsy. I suppose it depends if you're concerned about her looks or not :)

WarplockMonkey:

Well guys, seeing as this old model has sparked so much interest, just for all you guys at CDO, ill make V2, wich should be a whole lot better, seeing that iv had more than a years practice :wink:

- Warplock

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Well guys, seeing as this old model has sparked so much interest, just for all you guys at CDO, ill make V2, wich should be a whole lot better, seeing that iv had more than a years practice ;)

- Warplock

WarplockMonkey
Thats great, it would be good to see more female models on here as most of them are male orientated ones, will add a bit more variety

Kera foehunter:

remeber the female cd is the better looking one!!!

speedygogo:

I like her. Great job on the conversion Warplock!