[Archive] Figure Trade Official Thread

Hashut’s Blessing:

As per request of Kera Foehunter, I am starting a tidier thread for this. For those of you that have no clue as to what is going on, read on. For Kera’s 2,000th post, she decided to do something memorable and fun. She deicded to set up a website community-bonding project. A figure trade between all of those that wish to partake. the rules are as follows:

#1 Make a single post in this thread, stating which country you will have your figure traded to (most likely, this is where you currently live).

#2 State what model of yours is up for offer out of the following: Chaos Dwarf Warrior (specify weapon configuration) and Hobgoblin Warrior (specify weapon configuration, no wolves allowed).

#3 Kera shall put all of the names into a Big Hat and select whom trades with whom.

#4 Kera shall tell you whom you are trading with. This person shall make and paint the model (with any specifications you ask for if they agree to. Otherwise, it shall be in their design and colour scheme).

#5 You shall PM this member with your shipping address and ask for theirs.

#6 Send the model and wait for yours!

As of now, here are the people that are in:

bandnerd1892

Kera Foehunter

starscream

alex

superfella

Ghrask Dragh

speedygogo

Vexxus

caos dwrf

alex

These members are currently unsure:

TheVoice

Those that are on this list, please make a post stating which country you are in and which model you are willing to trade.

Kera, if anything here is wrong, please let me know.

EDIT: As speedygogo has suggested and I had secretly planned, there will be a photo album once this trade-off has commenced, allowing everybody to show their new miniature with their army.

speedygogo:

This idea sounds like fun. I’m in and have no problems shipping anywhere and I live in the US. It would be great to post pics when the dust has settled. I would like to scratch make and paint an a chaos dwarf. However, draws my name can specify what they want them to be armed with and I’ll use some type of existing GW bit for weapons and such but am pretty open to making whatever the person I trading with wants.

TheVoice:

Hmm, I’ve got some time on my hands over summer, I’ll think about it!

Geckilian:

Eh, guess I’m in then. Country of preference is the UK, where I’m based. A Chaos Dwarf Warrior with hand weapon and shield is up for trade.

Ghrask Dragh:

I’m in!

I don’t mind shipping anywhere in the world, I live in the UK and I will put a Chaos Dwarf warrior up for trade :hat off

Kera foehunter:

well thanks h.b. Well let make this a good one so lets see how many people we can get to join!!!

TheVoice:

Do we make/convert a new model, or trade on an old one?

Kera foehunter:

well if you have one that you want painted or a converted one you want painted send it to the person you drawn

Vexxus:

Sign me up!
I will put up a big hat CD warrior(metal), painted to the best of my abilitayyyyyy.
Will ship wherever!

P.S. Once we get started we need to establish a ship out deadline :slight_smile: I function much better on a deadline :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

we will keep this sign up untill july 15th

Vexxus:

we will keep this sign up untill july 15th

Kera foehunter
And then how long do we have to paint and stuff before we ship it out?

Kera foehunter:

take your time do a good job and send it back . the time limmit will not be a factor it may take a week or so if you mail it over seas some people are slower than others

do your best that it! just keep you buddy posted on the progress

caos dwrf:

yah i live in canada and i will put a chaos dwarf lord up(the pointy finger dude from the hell cannon)

Kera foehunter:

so does that meen your in caos dwarf

alex:

kera…how do we get assigned with the person we are gonna trade with? cuz i already have my miniature painted and ready to rumble its a chaos dwarf warrior with 2handed flail and i can put a shield on his back if the person im paired with wishes, the mini is 3rd edition style

Kera foehunter:

well Alex i will pick the names out of a hat and second it a non painted figure you have a person paint it for you

caos dwrf:

so does that meen your in caos dwarf

Kera foehunter
yah im in but i just read the 1st post again and i will put in a converted cd warrior koool

alex:

oooh okay i get it…alright!!! im totally in dude ill go make a miniature and edit this post with what it is

starscream:

I’m in (as prev stated).

I’m in the UK but dont mind posting anywhere. I’ll paint up a metal axeman for whichever forumite is unlucky enough to get me.

Kera foehunter:

now that the team spirit!! will up date this list in a few day