[Archive] Figure Trade Official Thread

speedygogo:

Hey Kera, This is the mini I’ve been making for you so far. I went with your avatar and the angry monkey. I’ve got some details to finish yet but she’s almost done.

Kera foehunter:

wow !!! that’s great speedy Thanks !!!that so perfect!!!

speedygogo:

Here is the painted pic of the dread pirate kera. I went with red because I think it makes her look more fierce. I will be mailing her next week.

These are other things I have been working on.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damn fine sculpt and the paint makes it look awesome. Has anybody else done their’s? What are the other pieces for, speedygogo?

speedygogo:

Sorry about the latenes of my response my grandpa died last monday and I took the week off to bury him. Thanks Hashut, I’m doing the other stuff for fun. I was delayed with mailing stuff Kera I should be able to mail mini kera in a day or so.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Obviously, you have my condolences and there is no need to apologise. It’s a tough blow to bear.

I think Kera will be more than pleased with the model, so kudos!

wallacer:

It’s a very good model. Well done.

Kera foehunter:

im sorry to here that about your grand pa speedy!!!* Kera gives speedy a hug!!!*

Wow !!! what can i say ummmmm speechless!!!

thanks what a likeness

Kera foehunter:

Well i got my figure back today WOW IT SO FREKIN COOL!!!

*kera knox off the rum bottles from the top self to put this figure in a safe place

thanks speedy

Ghrask Dragh:

Cool, nice one speedygogo!

It’s a great mini to do for the exchange, just think no one else in the world has that mini, all the best mate.

Hashut’s Blessing:

So, has anybody else finished their trades?