[Archive] Finished Blunderbuss

Filmdeg:

Hey all!

Gonna start trying to post here more often…

This weekend I finished my 10 strong blunderbuss unit! Excuse the lack of bases, but I’m really proud of how they turned out.

A few pics here!

[align=center]

[/align]

Admiral:

Lovely blunderbuss unit! Great colour scheme and attention to detail with the cloth borders. :cheers

You can by the way share images directly from Imgur on the forum with either of these two simple methods. Pasted in the pics for you above.

Anyhow, looking forward to see more!

Jasko:

Very nice! Really classic look, like them a lot.

tjub:

Love the contrast, great looking unit! :hat off

Gargolock:

Been watching your paint jobs on Instagram for a while now. Really nice blunderbuses I really like the colour scheme. They really pop and look pleasing to the eye. I like the yellow edges to the cloth underneath. Excited to see what�?Ts next!

Uther the unhinged:

Really nice unit. The colour scheme is great and the painting excellent. Good luck with the next batch.

Will Liam:

Very nice unit - colours work great together - sweet as bro

Jackswift:

A very eye catching scheme. These will look stunning on the tabletop. Keep em coming!:cheers

Hashoooot:

Very nice old school big hats! The painting also really captures the classic 5th edition feeling. Hope you will show us more!

Skink:

Lovely old school unit! But a unit isn´t really finished without proper basing, and that movement tray looks very naked me says :wink:

Filmdeg:

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! I’m a really slow painter - I’ve probably been painting this unit since november? Its a labour of love though. I’ll start another thread and do a full army showcase soon!

Lovely blunderbuss unit! Great colour scheme and attention to detail with the cloth borders. :cheers

You can by the way share images directly from Imgur on the forum with either of these two simple methods. Pasted in the pics for you above.

Anyhow, looking forward to see more!

Admiral
Many thanks for the help :slight_smile: