[Archive] Finished Project.... Skullcrushers

RichardC1967:

Finished my 7 Skullcrushers and my Chaos Lord on Jugger…and my Tzeentch Sorcerer…Bha Rak Oh bhama, The Great Pretender and The Almighty Bringer of Change, (please note his Infernal Puppet dangling from his right hand, Jho Bhi Den) …:rolleyes:

http://s178.beta.photobucket.com/user/RichardC_04/library/#/user/RichardC_04/library/Skullcrushers%20of%20Khorne?&_suid=135536797374908064714382799913

Da Crusha:

umm I can’t find the pic

edit: Nevermind. sweet models! love the puppet!

heres a more direct link to the album.
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w250/RichardC_04/Skullcrushers%20of%20Khorne/

RichardC1967:

a few more pics added…finished warshrine…the totem is magnetized for easy removal/ storage and the large round icon is magnetized so I can swap out the 4 different Marks of Chaos icons as needed(depending on the opponent)

http://s178.beta.photobucket.com/user/RichardC_04/library/#/user/RichardC_04/library/Skullcrushers%20of%20Khorne?&_suid=1356051761461020899275378844312

Animatone:

Very nice indeed Richard, I still can’t imagine how you get all your stuff done so damn fast… Either way really dig the color scheme, like the more chaos neutral Skullcrusher take, rather then the all red Khorne stuff you typically see on the net. And the chaos warshrine looks like a beast of a model, you at all worried about that thing tipping over? Looks quite tall with a narrow center of gravity.

RichardC1967:

Very nice indeed Richard, I still can't imagine how you get all your stuff done so damn fast... Either way really dig the color scheme, like the more chaos neutral Skullcrusher take, rather then the all red Khorne stuff you typically see on the net. And the chaos warshrine looks like a beast of a model, you at all worried about that thing tipping over? Looks quite tall with a narrow center of gravity.

Animatone
Thanks...once I actually make time to paint these things I kinda do an assembly line type of process with each unit..I do all one color first then move on to the next color on all, I also only use a limited paint scheme..maybe 3-4 colors per model, I don't paint my stuff to win any Golden Demon awards, just look decent on the tabletop. I painted the skullcrushers with leadbelcher base..then Nuln Oil wash about 3-4 times, then Ironbreaker highlights, then metallic solid bronze for the details, and red for blood, cloaks,tasssels...etc..white over brown for the skulls,then some bloodletter glaze, and maybe some Reikland flesh wash and I'm done...As for the warshrine I painted in 3 parts, the shrine itself,took a little longer because of the details, then the mutants , and finally the totem..its actually very stable,the mutants have a good tight fitting grip on the platform, and the chariot base provides a strong foundation..the shrine guardian is mounted on a plain 25x25 base, I tried pinning him , but it didn't come out like I wanted. I'm currently working on my converted Khorne Knights,(the skullcrushers set actually gives you enough extra heads(8) and I had two box sets, I also swapped out the chaos knights weapons for bloodletter swords.I plan on painted them the same color scheme as the Skullcrushers so stay tuned..maybe I'll have them done by this weekend.Its sad to say I've lost interest in my chaos dwarfs for the moment, and put them on the backburner for now.