Infernal Guard x 19

musician, standard          248p

Cutthroats x 30

Bow, shield

musician, standard          177p

K’daai Fireborn x 3           165p

Magma Cannon               145p

Total 1000p

I’m basically playing with what I have at the moment but planning on expanding to 1500p soon.

My first games will be up against Ogres, skaven and elves any advice would be nice and also on expanding.

Thanks for looking.

CopperPot:

Daemonsmith lvl 2 Fire, or Death

charmed shield               135p

Castellan BSB                 130p

Infernal Guard x 19

musician, standard          248p

Cutthroats x 30

Bow, shield

musician, standard          177p

K’daai Fireborn x 3           165p

Magma Cannon               145p

Total 1000p

I’m basically playing with what I have at the moment but planning on expanding to 1500p soon.

My first games will be up against Ogres, skaven and elves any advice would be nice and also on expanding.

Thanks for looking.

MLP:

A nice varied list for 1000 points. With the models and points you have there’s not really anything you can change Except maybe dropping the Infernal guard’s Musician to give the BSB a cheap magic weapon, great weapon or enchanted shield.

Against the armies you’re facing I’d stick with lore of death. It’s good at assassinating single characters which will be great against Ogres and Skaven. Elves have easy resistance to fire so death would work better against them too.

Your Fireborn could turn out quite unreliable with only three as they will fail toughness tests and lose a model quite often. It’s probably worth sending them straight forward to soften something up. Toughness 3 troops is what they’re good against.

Keep your Daemonsmith with your Magma cannon for the reroll and it should destroy units of Ogres or any monstrous infantry.

For expanding I would bump up the unit of Fireborn to six, I think it’s a good size for them. Get a Deathshrieker to take out enemy warmachines/monsters. Then maybe a unit of Bull Centaurs or a Hellcannon depending how you like to play.

Good luck with your games.