[Archive] Five stars worth of funny

Sojourn:

http://www.vimeo.com/2809991

Willmark and I agree… two thumbs up.

If you haven’t seen Star Wars, well, you might even be able to relate. It makes me giggle EVERY TIME I see this.

Enjoy!

Willmark:

I sense a serious disturbance in the force with this one. :slight_smile:

tjub:

Hahaha… :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

Excellent stuff Sojourn, top notch…

two_heads_talking:

Hans… rofl… oh boy!! She forgot the most important thing… That Darth Vader is … dun dun dun… Lukes father and that Leia is his sister … Luke’s not to happy about making out with his sister either…

snowblizz:

LOL!

Yeah most important plot hooks except the ones THT mention are in there. Not in the exact order mind, but basically they are in there.

Hilarious.

I love how she has got NO clue why the Leia in the golden suit is so important but she know it is because she’s likely heard it mentioned A LOT :slight_smile:

Maul:

She did not leave that much out, the order might be messy, and some things like the deathstar happened more than once, but all in all pretty good. She could probably do the first three movies in in under a minute thirty.

Joshmohr:

mhm… Luke as a Hick… It works.

Sojourn:

‘white face’ is funny… and so is chewie being a mutated ewok. but yah, Hans, Han, Hans with an ‘s’, h-a-n and the still pic of Luke is HILARIOUS!!!

so.sad:

this one is EPIC win…

I really lought out loud as she said Chewbacca is a mutated ewok

(when I googled Chewbacca for the right spelling I found this which made me laugh again