[Archive] Folks, Help!

Mikke:

Hi!

Dudes, how the hell can I get more stamina to my brain explorers?
I’ve tried everything from skeletons to dwarfs, but nothing seems to help!
Dudes, Im in serious trouble!
After melting my dwarves, even my ZoSo figures got backstabbed into
guitar.

Thanks already for answers, cant wait to get 'em!

Ps. Does anybody sell any dwarf bicycles around here?? (My own got melt in the sauna :wink: )

- Antti Kristian Nurmo, Vainionkylä, Keski-Pohjanmaa Finland

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Erm… you know, you should not post questions after drinking a lot of bad Russian vodka. :wink:

al-hashut:

wow…it’s definately off-topic alright.

Ok, i assume ZoSo = Finnish for BFSP

how the hell can I get more stamina to my brain explorers? = How can i concentrate on one army from start to finish?(could have easily punned that but chose the high road)

After melting my dwarves, even my ZoSo figures got backstabbed into guitar. = he melted his figures down into plectrums?

Ps. Does anybody sell any dwarf bicycles around here?? (My own got melt in the sauna) = He needs either a gyrocopter (unlikely as i doubt it would melt in sauna) or, the dwarf pony?

Best i could do

Filipicusius:

No, it’s not BFSP

Up here in skandinavia everything is in english, so it’s BFSP here too.

Pyro Stick:

…Is this some kind of joke? Its like you have put something through a very bad internet translator.

Sousunou:

:sick This is making my head hurt

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

um ok:o

Sojourn:

well, it makes about as much sense to me as most help related posts do. heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Steven:

I’m sure if I had brought my piece of warpstone that I meant to bring for lunch, that immediately after lunch I would understand it perfectly. :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

My guess is that he’s looking for ideas on what army to collect/make next as most of what he’s done doesn’t interest him anymore. He’s sold off what he had to buy guitar stuff.

I have heard things about Finnish sauna (thanks Korpiklaani!) but if a bicycle melts in it then I doubt its dwarf engineering… (and especially not CD!!). Maybe its a reference to Squat motorbikes and if thats the case, then I wish him luck, as it means venturing onto Ebay to do battle with the denizens there.

Theory_Man:

Erm.. you know, you should not post questions after drinking a lot of bad Russian vodka. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Yes, drunken posts are a bad thing (almost did one myself earlier this year).
Dudes, how the hell can I get more stamina to my brain explorers?
Best random thing said on this forum. :cheers

Mikke:

Sorry, my friend wrote that. People in finland are strange? we have strange humor here. hahahahahhaha!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Right, I thought that somebody must have done something like that :smiley: At least it doesn’t count towards posts :smiley:

DARKTROOPER:

ehehehe no idea what he tried to say but immediately forwarded to a variety of friends and the world wide interwebs…

Willmark:

ZOSO- easy the (sometimes) name of Led Zeppelin IV…

Mikke:

my friend is big fan of led zeppelin and plays guitar.

Filipicusius:

Led Zeppelin got backstabbed?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kera foehunter:

Kera sits for an hour   twisting her hair.  WHAT!!!

speedygogo:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought the post made no sense. My guess is that it is some sort of coded message telling us winning lottery numbers.

furrie:

no, its a shopping list for world domination let me show you:

Dudes, how the hell can I get more stamina to my brain explorers? = where can I find guns for my soldiers.
I’ve tried everything from skeletons to dwarfs, but nothing seems to help! = I looked at many places.
Dudes, Im in serious trouble! = When looking I pissed of the wrong guys and they are trying to kill me.
After melting my dwarves, even my ZoSo figures got backstabbed into guitar. = After that I tried to get wapens by making them, but they al got screwed up, even the factory was blown up.Ps. Does anybody sell any dwarf bicycles around here?? (My own got melt in the sauna) = Does any one have tanks, mine where destroyed during the explosion.
it could have ment something else ofcours.