[Archive] For Sale: Kaosnicks Hobgoblin Hero + BB Chaos Dwarf Miniatures

Pyro Stick:

This long project is finally seeing the light of day and i now have these two models for sale. The first is an alternative hobgoblin hero/khan/wolfrider or whatever you want to use it as. The second is an awesome Blood Bowl model that looks like Drazhoath the Ashen has taken up the game. Both models sculpted by Rozmax and cast in lead free metal. You can see some photos of the masters and the sculpts here: https://imgur.com/a/09eNi

Kaosnicks, 7 piece model - SOLD OUT

Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarf Thrower - SOLD OUT

This first run is limited to 50 copies. There are no bases included. PM me if anyone is interested in any. Postage is as follows - UK Free 2nd Class, EU £2.70, US/AUS/ROW £3.50.

Timothy Archer:

i want one of each , they are really really cool ! can we pay with paypal ??

thanks

Pyro Stick:

i want one of each , they are really really cool ! can we pay with paypal ??

thanks

Timothy Archer
Yes, you can pay with paypal. I will send you a pm.

Enjoysrandom:

Really great models, Can’t wait to receive mine.

Highly detailed metal models are the best IMHO.

Abecedar:

Really great models, Can't wait to receive mine.
Highly detailed metal models are the best IMHO.

Enjoysrandom
you talked me into, So I've sent Pyro my PM

Enjoysrandom:

You made the right choice Abecedar, great models every chaos dwarf collector needs and a Thrower would feel right at home in a 3rd edition (blood bowl edition) Blood Bowl team as the others look like linemen/blockers.

Would be great to get similar styled models that could proxy as any BB team. Thrower, Catcher, Blitzer, Blocker and Linemen. I guess technically the Hobgoblins are like linemen but it would be nice to have an all dwarf proxy team!

Admiral:

Agreed! We need a Rozmax BB team. :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

Yes yes, if we march on parliament we can make this happen!  BB team BB team BB team

Firehammer:

Thrower, Catcher, Blitzer, Blocker and Linemen. I guess technically the Hobgoblins are like linemen but it would be nice to have an all dwarf proxy team!

Enjoysrandom
You forgot the Bighat Wardancer in your heresy ;)

That said, PM sent.

Pyro Stick:

Sorry for the delay in replying, ive been away for a few days. All orders that have been paid for will be posted today.

Vapo:

i want one of each , they are really really cool ! can we pay with paypal ?? thanks

Timothy Archer
Yes, you can pay with paypal. I will send you a pm.

Pyro Stick
These are great, can you send me a PM too please, thanks!

Daith:

Kaosnicks arrived safe and sound.

What a great little miniature!

Pyro Stick:

Only a handful of these left now

Pyro Stick:

The Bloodbowl mini is now completely Sold Out. I have about 5 Kaosnicks left, available here or through ebay.