[Archive] Forge of Hashut - Recruitment Thread

minty:

Hi all, this is my site, kind a continuation of this project, working on a COMPLETE rewrite of the chaos dwarf list, anyone interested in that, and not just a revamp, and who wants to join the team, please come here

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Forge_of_hashut

EDIT (Grim)

As noted in the sticky, this is falls into Category 3.

List of current project members from CDO:

Project Leader: Minty

Other Members:

Grimstonefire

Ghrask Dragh

Ghrask Dragh:

A new take on Chaos Dwarfs… I’m in :cheers

minty:

Sweet, welcome to the p

Grimstonefire:

BTW

From personal experience I strongly suggest recruiting for people outside of CDO and HoH.  Both forums are relatively small, so the potential number of project members is quite small.  Added to that, its very important to have the views of people who don’t currently collect CD, but are interested in helping.

They can provide a balancing view we might lack.

Warseer, http://warhammer.org.uk/PhP/, and maybe WargamerAU

minty:

don’t worry there, monsour grim, I have a recruitment thread

here

warhammer realm

Old world chronicles

the round table

covering a wide fan base right there:)

Grimstonefire:

Lol. I don’t think they like me much at the round table…

Something to do with Nemesis and Dwarfs I think :wink:

minty:

OK, grim, what did you do, destoy there world or something…

still, no-one over there seems interested… 4 veiws:~

Ghrask Dragh:

Hey all, I managed to get onto the site this morning to register but when I tried tonight all I’m getting is all that Oops! broken link 404 stuff.

Just to let you know I am trying to get on there and will be posting as soon as I do :slight_smile:

:cheers

minty:

I hate that link:~that 4 sites I’ve had to edit it on…should work now

names quite easy to type anyway…

Grimstonefire:

I was one of the key people making strategic decisions for the Dwarfs during the nemesis campaign.  Towards end of week 4 I suggested we focused all our efforts attacking the Bretonnians, who were just above us at the time.

This caused no end of arguements and discussions about the dwarfs ‘breaking the Forces of Light’ etc etc.  Several people from round table took it as a personal offence from me.

Must be the Chaos Dwarf in me coming through, but I thought the idea of a campaign is that every race should try to win?  Purposely allowing another race to win because they also happen to be a good army is stupid IMO.

Anyhow, it caused offence to several members of the war councils of most of the big forums.  Something supposedly they wouldn’t forget…  I’ll believe it when I see it (or not as the case may be).

If you’re curious, ask them why they only came second in Nemesis and whose fault it was.  You should get the idea then :wink:

minty:

LoL, jut dug up the nemesis thread from round table, man grim, they realy don’t like you…

minty:

gonnna plug this again now, try to get a few more people to help:)

Willmark:

LoL, jut dug up the nemesis thread from round table, man grim, they realy don't like you...

minty
Got a link to the "love" they were showing Grim?

Kera foehunter:

great job minty on the site!!!

the loveable grimstonefire start trouble

i like to see this one too

Grimstonefire:

Yeah, I was the strategy master of the Dwarfs, and they really didn’t like my ideas.  The Wood Elves weren’t that keen on my plans either, certain people in the war councils of the high elves and empire were not too happy either…

I never searched for the threads at the time, figured it was best not to know :wink:

On the Forge of Hashut we’re really moving now! We’ve decided all the list of entries and have done all the core units. That’s already more than many project groups manage to do.

So if anyone fancies chipping in with ideas for rules as we work on our special, rare and characters please sign up!

minty:

well, the nemesis site has been deleted, so no grim hatred, and I forgot the awkward adress for round table…

on to the important part: as grim says, anyone is welcome to join, as all oppinions are apreciated:)

Hashut’s Blessing:

If ya want a hand lending, more than happy. Steamrollering it a bit if you;ve got that far laready, lol!

Kera foehunter:

well im going to pass on this guys !! i wll give you a place where you can excape from me !!!

minty:

yay HB:) see last chance before where finished…

Hashut’s Blessing:

So, ya want me on board? I’ll head on over :wink: