[Archive] Fosse's Chaotic Dwarfs

fossegrim:

Hello :hat off

Im fairly new to Warhammer, fairly being used because i have a 3000 point Dwarf army and 900 point WoC army, that have yet to see much bloodshed.

Anyways Im starting a CD army.

Im not going with big hats and I’m still indecisive about curly beards. I finished 8 warriors and a hero on a 40mm base though to make a unit of 12 . Instead of Hats or beards and Giving them Chaos Helmets :mask and Weapons, also Fur pelts representing shields. Pictures will be up soon hopefully.

Kera foehunter:

Im fairly new to Warhammer, fairly being used because i have a 3000 point Dwarf army and 900 point WoC army, that have yet to see much bloodshed.

Im not going with big hats and I'm still indecisive about curly beards. I finished 8 warriors and a hero on a 40mm base though to make a unit of 12 . Instead of Hats or beards and Giving them Chaos Helmets :mask and Weapons, also Fur pelts representing shields. Pictures will be up soon hopefully.

fossegrim
sounds great !!big hats are over rated!
i did not use a lot of curly beard eather
i love to see those bad boys so when you get a chance
could you please post

Willmark:

Im not going with big hats and I'm still indecisive about curly beards. I finished 8 warriors and a hero on a 40mm base though to make a unit of 12 . Instead of Hats or beards and Giving them Chaos Helmets :mask and Weapons, also Fur pelts representing shields. Pictures will be up soon hopefully.

fossegrim
Welcome to the site. I to feel curly beards and big hats are overated, feel free to make your CDs look the way YOU want them.

Merchant:

Welcome my new fellow CD lord :slight_smile:

I do not use big hats as well, but the curly beard I do use - but it sounds like a great idea you have there. I hope that some of thouse pictures will be uploaded soon

:cheers