[Archive] Free Ziggurat STL file in 10mm and 28mm from dancing yak

dancingyakminiatures:

Hi all posting this here as its separate from the kickstarter. We spent yesterday making a  Ziggurat for people as a thank you for the love and support . sharing links here . can easly be scaled in slicer to 6mm-54mm . enjoy and please follow the project if you like .will be on the thingverse once dam 24 hour restriction is lifted . all the best
The dancing yak team
File sharing and storage made simple
(fixed) Chaos dwarfs/ Abysmal dwarfs ziggurat in 10mm and 28mm also for other races by Dancingyak - Thingiverse

Jasko:

Hey that is pretty nice of you guys, great way to start the whole enterprise :slight_smile:

Now all I have to do is figure out who among my friends has a 3D printer :cheers

dancingyakminiatures:

Hey that is pretty nice of you guys, great way to start the whole enterprise :)
Now all I have to do is figure out who among my friends has a 3D printer :cheers

Jasko
feel you apreate the kind words . we wantted to say thank you and at same time get some free advetizing . win win :hat . there should be some sites that will do it cheaply also . hope you enjoy .

Admiral:

This is a wonderful way of making an entry. Great initiative, great gift to the community and good exposure! :hat off

Pyro Stick:

Very nice. Will this print on a 200x200 print bed?

tjub:

Very nice. Will this print on a 200x200 print bed?

Pyro Stick
Please post any results, a bit curios on printing. :)

dancingyakminiatures:

Smaller one 10mm 1/4s fit on our photons . Big one doesn’t. Not sure size . Try in slicer . We are without an fdm printer at the moment only two resin ones so not as sure on big one. Theses were made with fdm in mind. Hope you enjoy them

Pyro Stick:

I tried loading the file up but it crashed my computer haha. I think its because the file size for the complete model is 244mb and the multi part files are around 80mb so I don’t have enough ram to load them into the software. The complete ones are definitely way too big for my print bed but I cant even get them to load to shrink them to fit. Is there any way you could decrease the file size of the split parts to around 20-40mb for smaller/sla printers?

dancingyakminiatures:

I tried loading the file up but it crashed my computer haha. I think its because the file size for the complete model is 244mb and the multi part files are around 80mb so I don't have enough ram to load them into the software. The complete ones are definitely way too big for my print bed but I cant even get them to load to shrink them to fit. Is there any way you could decrease the file size of the split parts to around 20-40mb for smaller/sla printers?

Pyro Stick
when i have some time i will . if i dont message you within a few days please pm me a reminder.

Jackswift:

Nice model. Got it built a few weeks ago. Now I have to get my 3d printer fully setup and configured…