[Archive] Frurndar

glorin:

TC, since I had relatively few information about her and me disturb, I wanted times to ask whether someone of eucht somewhat more over “Frurndar” knows? (Know only the most important information)

Greeting

glorin

Hazkar:

frurndar are chaos dwarfs not worshipping hashut as their god

nowadays there are no more in the warhammer world

i think it was a try to explain why 4th edition cd look so different from older cd models

Ancient History:

It’s Khazalid for “Tainted” and was used in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st edition) sourcebook Dwarfs - Stone and Steel to describe Dwarf mutants. This was before Chaos Dwarfs became associated with Hashut, hobgoblins, bull centaurs, etc., and “Chaos Dwarfs” were just mutant Dwarfs and Dwarf champions of Chaos. The author, Alfred Nunez, went on to write a (non-canonical) article on Chaos Dwarfs in Warpstone #28, describing both kind of Chaos Dwarfs.

glorin:

Can someone procure this article to me? Would be interested very much to it, since I had experienced still nothing new up to now here, except who over it an article wrote�?� ^^ (Thanks everything already times for their endeavor�?�)

TwilightCo:

Ditto. That would be quite entertaining.

Ancient History:

The article is in Warpstone #28, which is available for purchase, but not download.

Kera foehunter:

well i don’t worship Hashut!!!

glorin:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

left to the artikel.