[Archive] Full End Times 2500pts

klemanius:

Hi Guys been a long time.

Just getting back into my CDs for a store tourney and looking to see what you guys think.

Allowed are full end times including Undeath, ETM and the no force restrictions from Archaon, As well as bound monsters (including Monsterous Arcanum) Oh and end times characters like Nagash.

So here goes!

Lords (1255)

Sorcerer-Prophet (General)

+Bale Taurus

+Level 4 (Hashut)

+Talisman of Preservation

+Dragonhelm

+Dispel scroll

+Blood of Hashut

Sorcerer-Prophet

+Lamasu, Lv2

+Level 4 (Death)

+Mask of the Furnace

+The Other Tricksters Shard

+Blood of Hashut

Heroes (150)

Daemonsmith

+Lvl 1 (Fire)

+Chalice of Blood and Darkness

+Enchanted Shield

Core (370)

10 IG, Fireglaives

20 Hobgoblins, Bows

20 Hobgoblins, Bows

Special (145)

Magma Cannon

Rare (205)

Hellcannon

Bound (375)

K’daii Destroyer, Dark Colossus

=2500

What you think?

Zanthrax:

I like it - make sure you get the lammasu dude on a fulcrum as I found this keeps him alive a lot longer than flying around.

My only suggestion is for at least one khan on a wolf for redirects- something I am yet to master myself but have seen it done well by others.

Take lots of pics during the tourney.

Good luck.

TheHoodedMan:

Nice :-).

But isn`t the lords limit 50% = 1250 pts.?

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed:

TheHoodedMan
"no force restrictions from Archaon"

You can pick anything without restrictions as per the End Times Archaon book. Lets you run an army of Destroyers if you want. A champion or any model can be the general as well so we could run a million hobgobbos with one of them being the general ;)

gIL^:

TheHoodedMan

You can pick anything without restrictions as per the End Times Archaon book. Lets you run an army of Destroyers if you want. A champion or any model can be the general as well so we could run a million hobgobbos with one of them being the general ;)

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed
Im close to bringing a big tin a dulux making it my lord and pouring it over my opponents army. NO RESTRICTIONS APPLY BRO!

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed:

TheHoodedMan

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed
Im close to bringing a big tin a dulux making it my lord and pouring it over my opponents army. NO RESTRICTIONS APPLY BRO!

gIL^
haha it is a strange move from GW but in the rules they do say this was an opportunity to let players use/make the armies they always wanted to field... army of steam tanks... army of cannons... an army of a billion snotlings... that kind of thing. Obviously is is hell for tournaments but GW doesn't really care about fairness and balance anyway!
Hopefully 9th will set everything straight again but somehow i am very doubtful...