[Archive] Fund the 1st gen Enterprise!

Willmark:

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but fairly interesting: http://www.buildtheenterprise.org

Anyone have a spare trillion kicking around?

rpitts2004:

Yeah I saw that from cnn, quite interesting one thing I couldn’t find is who would crew it?? multi nations? The USA? Allies? Sounds cool but cool doesn’t always make sense =). I think he should probably stick to minecraft and make the enterprise there

Grimstonefire:

Why would they need the laser and shielding again? As far as I know we are still alone in the universe.

rpitts2004:

Why would they need the laser and shielding again?  As far as I know we are still alone in the universe.

Grimstonefire
Because The klingons are also making there 1 trillion dollar ship

Willmark:

Why would they need the laser and shielding again?  As far as I know we are still alone in the universe.

Grimstonefire
Key words: "as far as we know".

khedyarl:

The laser would be used to carve the Earthican flag into Mars, obviously!

brotsorrow:

Yeah I saw that from cnn, quite interesting one thing I couldn't find is who would crew it?? multi nations? The USA? Allies? Sounds cool but cool doesn't always make sense =). I think he should probably stick to minecraft and make the enterprise there

rpitts2004
no one but a vulcan can interpret the readings ..........

Parish:

Being not a english native speaker , it might be some kind of sarcasm , so is it just a huge troll or is it serious ?

edit : I suppose it’s just a fake , but as we are about to consume all our resources it might be a good point to spoil an other planet or to throw our garbage there , ok good point sir

Willmark:

Being that you are a non-english speaker I’ll help you out: as an admin I’m not going to troll my own site!