[Archive] Funny Article

tetnis:

This made me laugh, I thought I would share it.

Boxageddon: Operaclypse Now - A Printable Miniatures Strategy Game

Kera foehunter:

i like the next page with the rock and roll pirates!! the game was cool to

Joshmohr:

I agree with kera!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Like the last line : Buy a figure from our competiton for $35.00 then combine it with our free box. Think I might try it! LOL!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ha ha ha. Didn;t read it fully, but it looks complicated for boxes ^^

two_heads_talking:

Mybe I’m getting to old… I hit the link and thought to myself, ‘that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Who thinks up moronic things like this?’ Then I remember that there is a slew of teenagers that do this all the time, just like I used to do…

so, while I don’t find it funny, or amusing, I suppose I can see how someone else would find it amusing… I still can’t figure out why it’s funny though…

snowblizz:

Mybe I'm getting to old.. I hit the link and thought to myself, 'that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Who thinks up moronic things like this?'  Then I remember that there is a slew of teenagers that do this all the time, just like I used to do..  

so, while I don't find it funny, or amusing, I suppose I can see how someone else would find it amusing.. I still can't figure out why it's funny though..

two_heads_talking
HA-HA you are old!

Evil Thommy
It wasn't entirely unhilarious. Guess it means I'm not that old yet.:idea
Movement Stage
The first player moves his or her unit up to seven box lengths in any direction but the fourth dimension, for the sake of simplicity.

Boxageddon rules
Come on. Fourth dimension, that deserves a chuckle.