[Archive] FW Angron **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

brotsorrow:

I don’t know if this is anyone else’s post, but here are pics of Angron

FW Angron

MLP:

That is amazing! I’m not even sure what that models is but I want it! The detail is amazing especially on the cloak.

Thommy H:

It’s Angron, the Primarch of the World Eaters Legion for the new FW Horus Heresy supplement. He looks angry.

MLP:

It's Angron, the Primarch of the World Eaters Legion for the new FW Horus Heresy supplement. He looks angry.

Thommy H
Angry indeed! I've never had the time to get in to 40k but I now immediately want to blow lots of money on it.

This looks more like a diorama than a character model.

Vardan Painkiller:

i think they screved it with releasing minies of legends, its like making a miniature of Sigmar

Ravenswood:

Great mini! I want to sell a kidney

Chico:

He will be mine :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

cornixt:

I like him better when he was a big red guy.

rpitts2004:

i think they screved it with releasing  minies of legends,  its like making a miniature of Sigmar

Vardan Painkiller
I'd buy that, and Aenarion and Grimir......

Thorne:

Not really one that appeals sadly but I’d likely wait for Magnus the red

MLP:

I’ve heard a rumour this model is Games day only…

GRNDL:

it may be the pics, but the model looks kinda small. Angron is supposed to be big even for a Primarch. I seem remember the HH books describing him as 14ft tall or something, where the primarchs are 10-12ft. Nice model though.

Blackspine:

dude’s mad.

nice base though.

CopperPot:

Wow looks amazing.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Admiral:

At last! I hope FW will eventually make Warhammer models of legend, but they will all better be good. :slight_smile:

Thommy H:

it may be the pics, but the model looks kinda small. Angron is supposed to be big even for a Primarch. I seem remember the HH books describing him as 14ft tall or something, where the primarchs are 10-12ft. Nice model though.

GRNDL
I think you and Cornixt are both thinking of Magnus the Red, Primarch of the Thousand Sons, who's a red-skinned, cyclopean giant. Angron is just a regular guy, albeit augmented by cerebral implants that turn him into an enraged berserker.

cornixt:

I was thinking of this model from Epic:

It is Angron, and since this is a model for Epic he was HUGE in comparison - became a big Khorne daemon guy. Magnus was more Tzeentch.

Thommy H:

Yeah, but that’s him post-Heresy, after being elevated to a Daemon Prince. This model obviously depicts him during, or just before, his turn to Chaos.

snowblizz:

Angron is just a regular guy, albeit augmented by cerebral implants that turn him into an enraged berserker.

Thommy H
I don't think "regular guy" are two words you'd use when describing Primarches.
14 feet sounds a bit excessive, as does 12. 10 maybe but that's got to be max.

If a *very* tall human is 6.5 - 6.6' then 7-8' for a Space Marine is already towering over most people, even being generous and taking 6' as human height, which to this day is fairly tall most places. In my view a Primarch needn't be more than a foot or two taller then regular Marines and would still be a absolute giant among men before people met Space Marines.

Funnily in that diorama he's killing his own guys. Not out of character but still.

Pyro Stick:

Few new pics and its going to cost £50:

All pics: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/Angron-wep.html

And a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwMt9ES5rE