[Archive] Fw fantasy release Kdaai?

Aromat:

They say its chaotic. But I dont think its for us T_T

Bloodbeard:

I’m pretty sure that dude is a 40k daemon prince.

TheHoodedMan:

I'm pretty sure that dude is a 40k daemon prince.

Bloodbeard
It doesn`t look like 40k.
It reminds me of a chimera head. It would be good if it was something for fantasy but FW stated that "WH Forge" is frozen at the moment.

snowblizz:

The pose and sculpt resembles an earlier FW sculpt of a Khorne deamon. 10 slaves says it is.

Dînadan:

Fairly sure that’s the Samus mini posted in another thread - if so it’s a Horus Heresy mini.

Bitterman:

That is indeed Samus, from the Horus Heresy. I saw it “in the flesh” at the HH Weekender.

However, according to the sculptor: as well as a hand holding a crushed Space Marine to represent Samus himself, it will also come with an open hand, so could be used as a generic Warhammer Daemon Prince for those who wanted to.

cornixt:

Looks more like a bat head to me.

TheHoodedMan:

Looks more like a bat head to me.

cornixt
Maybe the sculptor caught a little bat, prepared a pot with epoxy liquid and...:o ok, probably not.
;)

edit: Seriously, the head looks good for a monster head. Looking forward how the complete model will look.

gIL^:

Samus is said to be dog like with 6 eyes.

So yea take that what you will.

Bitterman:

Samus is said to be dog like with 6 eyes.

So yea take that what you will.

gIL^
You'd better tell the Forge World sculptors that.

Grimstonefire:

Having just read that part in Horus Rising the other day, this model bears absolutely no relation whatsoever to the depiction of him possessing the space marine. However, being a daemon, he could take another form at any point.

He’s been in 3 books, but only 2 by more than just a mention. Horus Rising and Know no Fear. Has anyone read Know no Fear?

Parish:

Yep definitely the Samus dude from 40 K

Bitterman:

Pic of full model, from the HH Weekender, here.

Battle Bunnies: Samus is here!!!!

Another pic here, about halfway down, this time a slide from the presentation with the name of the model right next to it.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/02/horus-heresy-weekender-minis-info-tidalwave.html

It’s Samus.

gIL^:

Having just read that part in Horus Rising the other day, this model bears absolutely no relation whatsoever to the depiction of him possessing the space marine.  However, being a daemon, he could take another form at any point.  

He's been in 3 books, but only 2 by more than just a mention.  Horus Rising and Know no Fear.  Has anyone read Know no Fear?

Grimstonefire
Yes, though much of what Samus does is behind the scenes he is in the Battle for calth, He seems to posses people quite a bit, On one occasion when his host died he morphed the body in a dog like creature with claws and several eyes. That's in fear to tread.

I think he's a build up character they don't want to reveal his story yet.

As the next horus books going to cover calth ( Which is Ultramarines and word bearers theres no surprise Samus will make an appearance.)

Zanko:

I don’t like the pose of the model, so no intention to buy it! :~

:hashut

GeofreyShank:

Discussed here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15441