[Archive] Games Day UK Scouting plan!

Vogon:

I hope you’re right Grim

I’ll be getting there early doors and will be heading straight to FW credit card in hand.

Cheers

Vogon

Coopervisor:

OK in preparation for the event, could some kind (and more technically knowledgeable) soul explain how I can post pictures directly from an android phone?

I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

Vogon
I have the photobucket app installed on my Nexus S, so once I have taken a photo, from the share menu, I can upload to photobucket. You can then use the app to copy the links for the images and paste the link to the forum post.

It sticks the photos in an upload queue, so they will try once you've got a good enough data connection.

I presume other image hosting sites have their own apps/methods for this.

Vogon:

That’s great, thanks! Now armed with photobucket account and app.

Edited to remove test photo upload.

Ugly Green Trog:

I apologise in advance if I attempt to trample any of you on my way to the WF sales stand at about 10.31 I assure you that once I have a copy of Tamurkhan securely in my hands I will send my slaves back to pick up anyone I knocked down (only If they are Chaos Dwarfers ofcourse any lesser beings I will probably enslave :P)

Coopervisor:

Less than a week now til Gamesday. What are people hoping to see?

Do you think we’ll see some WIP of hobgoblins? Bull centaurs?

I’m waiting to see what is shown at Gamesday before I decide what my next purchase might be.

ryanamandaanna:

I think we’ll finally see the rider for the Bale Taurus. :wink:

Vogon:

I’m hoping to get into the forgeworld seminar. I’m guessing we’ll see the rider for the bale taurus and I think we’ve already seen a bit on the sneak peek thing from last week.

Apart from that I’m really hoping for the book to be on sale and grab a copy sharpish :slight_smile:

Cheers

Vogon