New Author Bloggage | Mechanical Hamster

Fear the Dawi’Zharr!

Yay! :hat off

Nicodemus:

http://mechanicalhamster.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/new-author-bloggage/

Fear the Dawi'Zharr!

Yay! :hat off

Xander
Nicely done!! Too bad there isn't a link back to the site here, however I suspect those who go looking will find us easily enough.

aka_mythos:

Nice. Do we have any clearer shots of the Kollossus floating around CDO?

Xander:

@aka_mythos, Yep, found here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6521

GRNDL:

Yep that is a pretty amazing plug, even without the site address. Shows that someone out there is paying attention! Nice going CDO@GD Baltimore! :cheers

dedwrekka:

I wonder how much he knows about this site, and how much modeling, conversions, and test rules have come from one book.

Nicodemus:

I’m really disappointed with how far off-topic we’re meandering here. Let’s get back on track and focus on the subject of the thread - Gav Thorpe Rules!

Where to even begin? Is Gav going to be represented with a particular model, or does he just get a “Counts as” rule for his limbs and booming voice?

Baggronor:

Nice mention there, good to see he noticed.

Gav Thorpe Rules!

Where to even begin? Is Gav going to be represented with a particular model, or does he just get a “Counts as” rule for his limbs and booming voice?
We could do a special edition Gav model. I’ll sculpt it, Thommy can write the rules.

aka_mythos:

That sounds cool. I think you need to come up with a good fluff story to accompany his rules.

Speaking of which, why doesn’t CDO do more commissioned miniatures? Either things that fills a hole in the available model range or just count as special characters, kinda what you’re proposing?

Clinkz:

Well this is very neat, some more positive exposure never goes astray :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Nice mention there, good to see he noticed.
Gav Thorpe Rules!

Where to even begin?  Is Gav going to be represented with a particular model, or does he just get a "Counts as" rule for his limbs and booming voice?
We could do a special edition Gav model. I'll sculpt it, Thommy can write the rules.

Baggronor
Sounds like a future Word Hashut article.

zobo1942:

A CDO special-edition miniature would be awesome - that’s a great idea! Maybe someone should make a poll to guage interest, so it would be possible to calculate the number of models that people would be interested in purchasing.

EDIT: maybe a mod could move this to start a new thread?

GRNDL:

I think awhile back someone mentioned the idea of rules/models for CDO mods/members as the subject for a Golden Hat…