So I am just starting Chaos Dwarfs and am starting to work on my list and I have a few questions for everyone.
1. What size units of Blunderbusses do people typically use?
2. Is it worth taking light armor, and shields on your hobgoblins?
3. Is it best to take a lvl 4 caster, or a Chaos Dwarf Lord for a Lord slot?
These are all I can think of for now. But if anyone else has anymore helpful tips for Chaos Dwarfs that would be great!
Ok, I will try my best(Im a new general too)
1. Usually what I found out blunderbusses are best in units of 15 or 18, sometimes people use even 21 but its not so common.
2. I think it�s very good to take both shield and la on your hobgoblin but many just take them cheap with no upgrade at all. It all depends on what you want them to do.
3. My lordslot will be a chaos dwarf warrior lord on a taurus. But thats just because I like fighters better then magicuser. Both choses are good, its just up to you what you wanna play.
hope this helped