[Archive] General of Moscals

nitroglysarine:

Still terrible!

Thommy H
ditch base, swap wings to balrog wings, complete overhaul on the general on his back.....
thats my plan!

Thommy H:

You should ditch the base, the wings, the body of the bull and the rider.

Kered:

then just swap the body and you have the perfect great taurus.

Xander:

I really liked the hulking size and shape of the Bull, but with the chains and weird armour, and the fact that the skin looks like it is rotting, I was not very impressed with the final result.

Could possibly be convert-able. Maybe once the rest of my army is done, I’ll consider buying one.

nitroglysarine:

The cracked bit i was planning on making it ‘exposed lava’

the weird armour will be filed down and ‘chaosed up’

don’t mind the chains to much.

Da Crusha:

what’s up with the left eye? looks kinda weird.

Setha:

I bought this model a while ago,and just got around to chaos-ey him up , Just started a chaos slave army type thing, chaos dwarve leaders directing units of warriors and slave ogres,giants and hellcannons.

Hope you like! , it’s truely an awesome model, only shame is that the over the top base boosts the price right up.

and first post :stuck_out_tongue:

nitroglysarine:

definite improvement, close to what i was planning on doing with it,

just wish you could buy it without the silly base.

Da Crusha:

looks pretty cool. did you fill in the holes for the wings?

man I really want to get one when I get some cash

tjub:

Looks alot better!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Clinkz:

Very nice :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

First off ’ Welcome, Setha - glad to see you found us’ :hat off

Nice to see that you’ve fixed some of the major issues with this model - now just remove the last stamped on fiddly ornaments - and replace them with some chaos iconography, perhaps - and you have a perfect mounted lord.

Setha:

looks pretty cool. did you fill in the holes for the wings?

Da Crusha
The wings come seperate,but was left with stems on the back, so very carefully hacksawed them off,and dug abit deeper, then filled with green stuff to blend in with the rest.
First off ' Welcome, Setha - glad to see you found us' :hat off

Nice to see that you've fixed some of the major issues with this model - now just remove the last stamped on fiddly ornaments - and replace them with some chaos iconography, perhaps - and you have a perfect mounted lord.

clam
Thanks! I'm a long time lurker, but just caught this thread so had to post him :)
I'm going to remove the 7 pointed stars that are about and freehand proper marks of chaos or just scrape them off. Most of the twirly bits i'll keep as that makes it still look dwarvish, just got to get some paint on it !