[Archive] GH #13 - Voting Thread

Grimstonefire:

[align=center][/align]

Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to Golden Hat. We had 22 entries this time, which means 22 slaves will be heading your way, if you entered.  

I have to say that I am particularly impressed with the inventiveness of you all this time.  The Staff thought the subject matter would be a real challenge, as at face value it appears quite restrictive.  But you all rose up to meet the challenge very well.

There’s me thinking doing a steam horn would be original…!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Another thing worth mentioning is that about 1/3 of the entries are from people who have not entered a GH before (as far as I know), so as an inclusive subject matter this one worked very well I think.

How to vote

PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

And remember!

Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries.  Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 1 to 22. After one week, we will post the results. All staff will have access to the votes if you have a problem with the voting or have questions as to how to vote, likewise, contact one of us.

There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.

Rules
Voting will close 9th November 11:59pm EST

[attachment=2385] <1 [attachment=2386] <2 [attachment=2387] <3 [attachment=2388] <4 [attachment=2389] <5

[attachment=2390] <6 [attachment=2391] <7 [attachment=2392] <8 [attachment=2393] <9 [attachment=2394] <10

[attachment=2395] <11 [attachment=2396] <12 [attachment=2397] <13 [attachment=2398] <14 [attachment=2399] <15

[attachment=2400] <16 [attachment=2401] <17 [attachment=2402] <18 [attachment=2403] <19 [attachment=2404] <20

[attachment=2406] <21

cornixt:

There’s a few in there that I had to look at carefully to work out what the instrument was meant to be. Some downright funny ones. A very high standard all the way through, I can normally pick the top two easily, but this time I struggle to get it down to 5.

tjub:

Wow, got some favourites but it sure will take some time to consider them all… Creds to the staff for getting the voting up so quick! :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

Wow, now there is both competition, and some REALLY cool ideas.

officially… YOINK!

clam:

Wow! - now that’s what I call creativity - awesome job by everyone. It’ll take me quite some time to pick my 3 favourites - thats for sure.

Golder Goldeater:

I have to admit that there are some very nice entries out here.I came up with the 3 top ones but it will definitely be a rough match :mad :hashut

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Cheers to all the entrants…tons of fun and exciting entries…the creativity on this forum is unsurpassed and that is clearly demonstrated with this group of figures. Great work everyone

…Though after looking at these I feel like I took the easy way out…you guys obviously have more time than I do!

;P;P

Off to put a new wing on the slave pen…

Cheers,

Blue

Obsidian:

Some really great works! :hat off

I’ll have a very close and proper look tomorrow to decide which ones get my vote. :slight_smile:

EDIT: totally forgot to thank the staff for posting the entries this quickly, must be a record!:hat off

nitroglysarine:

after an hour off umming and arrring, my votes are in.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow that was really quick, kudos to the staff for working through the weekend on this! :hat off

It my initial idea with a mechanical bagpipe (which I didn’t execute in the end because I could not decide on an instrument design) was actually what quite a few people came up with. Funny to see that many people seem to feel that this concept fits the Chaos Dwarfs so well. ^^

dncswlf:

Wait, we can only vote for three… um, holy… I have it narrowed down t o10 at least… wow! some really amazing and creative entries… I am in awe!!! The talent exhibited here is just top notch! Kudos to all who entered for putting it out there… wish I had dedicated some time toward this, as I am in sore need of a musician or two… ha!

Great stuff!!!

hopefully I’ll be able to narrow down my vote more soon… yikes!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Excellent stuff guys!

Now guess which one’s mine! :smiley:

Willmark:

Wow some great stuff here. I’m going to need some time to sort through all these masterpieces.

silentbob27:

Wow. Some killer entries to be sure. At least I will get some slaves out of it!

Shakhorth:

Awesome stuff in here! Didn’t think so many cool variations would present themselves on such a theme. Great job all!

Blue in VT:

Now guess which one's mine! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
Hahaha I've had a lot of fun just trying to figure out whose is who! As a first timer I'm not as familiar with everyone else's style...but even I can figure a few out.

I'm sure mine is one of the hardest to pick out....its so cleverly disguised...:cheers

Cheers,

Blue

JavlinVII:

Glad to see there were so many entries, I’m just glad to get slaves!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well hopefully mine looks “Alright” to you guys…Not too heavy on the base or instrument…if you can guess which one’s mine, that is.

Is it me, or does #7 look like he’s wearing a modified Ghostbuster Back Pack? (And mine’s not #7, by the way.)

Grimstonefire:

Just a reminder to those who voted already, those votes will not count so you will need to vote again. I can look up what you voted last time if you’re fussed, but perhaps it may be better to take another look at all of them… All things considered. :wink:

Ogrob:

Some great stuff in there. Well done everyone!