[Archive] GH XIX? **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Skink:

Er… What’s up with the Artisan’s contest or the Golden Hat??? This is not a critique to our valiant staff, just a heads up ;).

Kera foehunter:

I second it, i want to try an Artisan’s contest …

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Artizans…let’s build some terrain…I could use suggestions for my Blood in the Badlands campaign.

Abecedar:

artisans is always harder, it seems to make you think outside of purely just models, as opposed to what can I paint

Da Crusha:

personally I’m not a big fan of artisan contests. sometimes its build terrain but sometimes its just about writing up rules or fluff or something, not my fav.

Kera foehunter:

I haven’t did anything in a long time. So I give it a try Need to get some more BLING

bling :slight_smile: my avatar looks a little sad

Bolg:

I wanna paint something, no more terrain. Or maybe, i’m working on a watchtower but I prefer the cool mini challenge.

Skink:

Wait, the idea of Artisan’s Contest is to offer a challenge to all those who are not as skilled with brush as others! What about an illustration? EVERY kind of illustration, might be something digital made with photoshop, a graffiti on a wall, a logo, ANYTHING related to Chaos Dwarfs.

Kera foehunter:

I say we go out and paint wall with graffiti :)  who ever get caught by the police  wins :slight_smile:

Can’t do that!! its to close to February they think a tall hat chaos dwarf would be Abe  Lincoln

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Nah…Chaos Dwarf painted on the side of a Box Car. Do a Burlington Northern so that it would travel across the US and into Canada.

No…don’t seriously do this people! :smiley:

furrie:

Lets all make cd crop circles, that would drive people around the world crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

CD Crop Circles? Wouldn’t they be bull heads burned into the grass?

furrie:

CD Crop Circles? Wouldn't they be bull heads burned into the grass?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Something like that yeah, could be cool :P

Kera foehunter:

Tarrakk Blackhand
Please!!!! if anything tall hat would be the thing to do.
you know how fun it would be to make the crazy beard

Tarrakk Blackhand:

What about FEMALE Chaos Dwarfs. Has there ever been a GH for that?

Kera foehunter:

NO !!!

Marduk:

Tarrakk Blackhand
Something like that yeah, could be cool :P

furrie
Seriously, let's do this!!

Bolg:

What about FEMALE Chaos Dwarfs. Has there ever been a GH for that?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Oeeh yeah, what a brilliant idea! Seriously let us do this. Depending on your take on how female dwarves look this could be a very interesting challenge of just another painted dwarf. (so something for everyone)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Or basically…let’s just give the award to Kera. She probably has the biggest collection of Female Dwarfs on the planet!..plus the ones she hand makes herself!

Kera foehunter:

I will have to agree on that one :slight_smile: