[Archive] Golden Hat #10 - Winners Announced!

Kera foehunter:

great work guys !! i like your kick ass Figure m3livn

Bass man @ nice big flame canon !!

Ish @ nice cd giant ?? he look so cd

Bassman:

great work guys !! i like your kick ass Figure m3livn
Bass man @ nice big flame canon !!
Ish @ nice cd giant ?? he look so cd

Kera foehunter
Thanks Kera :)

and, yes, Iskhur's model could be awonderful CD giant! :hat off

clam:

@Bassman

Any chance we might see som ‘stand alone’ pictures of that magnificent piece of artillery? So, could we have a 360�s guided tour, please? :smiley:

Alfract:

Congrats to all the Winners and brilliant entries from everyone else

Loki:

Congrats to every one that took part in golden hat, and a special well done to all our winners :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Indeed, great stuff all around. I especially liked #17 as my favorite.

happyzappydude:

fantastic entries and some very worthy winners. Unsurprisingly the three I thought were best won.

Bassman:

@Bassman

Any chance we might see som 'stand alone' pictures of that magnificent piece of artillery? So, could we have a 360�s guided tour, please? :D

clam
OK, I will take some shots in next days..... you'll see in my blog :)

Baggronor:

Great to see the quality of CDO :slight_smile:

Grats to winners and entrants alike; M3lvin, that thing rocks! Must be freaking huge :slight_smile:

I really must enter one of these days…

Willmark:

Same here; a certain ezine seems to thwart me everytime however.

m3lvin:

Alright! I’m about to start posting

All my progress pics of my entry in my blog!

keep your eyes open! :hat off

m3lvins armyblog

/melv

centauro enano:

Congratulations to all especially to the winners :cheers:cheers.

Skink:

Well done to everyone!!! This time the quality of the entries was very high! It’s surely an achievement not only for Chaos Dwarfs but for the whole hobby!

lord balduron:

Well done to everyone!!! This time the quality of the entries was very high! It's surely an achievement not only for Chaos Dwarfs but for the whole hobby!

Skink
i missed this but why were you disqualified skink? your seems a very reasonable entry.

Snotling:

Wow, as usual, i’m totally impressed by the great entries. But especially the winners are absolutely great! M3lvin, you did an awesome job and you really deserve the first place. sculting, painting, source lightning and charcater… everything is so cool ^^. But do you have something like a background of this twisted creature or at least a name?

Great job, everyone. You make Hashut proud :hat off

m3lvin:

It’s supposed to be a Lammasu, but I understand If its not to obvious, the model became huge!

Also since I have a helmet/mask style army, I decided to give the Lammasu a big mask over his face.

I haven’t got any background or name for the sorcerer yet.

I tend to be quiet bad at such things. (especially names.) :smiley:

/melv

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Oh well you can always come up with a poll thread to let the community decide a name for your guy. :wink:

Forgefire:

I have to say im awestruck by the quality of these entries!