[Archive] Golden Hat #14(1)

Kered:

Nicodemus:
I am SO glad those are already posted on this site.

AGPO:

To draw an analogy from 40k - if this competition was for Chaos Space Marines, if you entered a Defiler, that’s fine. If you entered a Land Raider with daemonic possession, then it would not be.

Border Reiver:

And the work has begun - and I’ve finally found a use for the duplicate slayer!

Hazkar:

hmm…sounds to good to not make something

need an cool idea,time to look up the bitz box and hit the store…

tjub:

Yay, its time to start painting and I have one month to go… Must be some kinda record! :slight_smile:

Hazkar:

startet my entry today,think i´ll finish in time

tjub:

Im early on this time, just finished my entry! :smiley:

furrie:

Still need to do some work on mine.

clam:

Just started mine :smiley:

Base and monster are ready for priming. Beast handler is converted and primed. So painting can soon begin.

Grimstonefire:

Presumably the handler will be on the same base somehow. :wink: You could just pin him on somewhere temporarily.

I have a range of models on the go, so I should just pick one to finish.  I may just do the base for now and then figure the rest out later.

clam:

Presumably the handler will be on the same base somehow. ;) You could just pin him on somewhere temporarily.

I have a range of models on the go, so I should just pick one to finish.  I may just do the base for now and then figure the rest out later.

Grimstonefire
He'll be on the 50mm base allright - I've learned my lesson :D And game wise he'll be a mounted character anyway.

Blue in VT:

Alright I need some advice…:~…I am totally ignorant of army lists and the like…So My question is this…can I make a Troll figure fit the requirements somehow? It is about the only monster that I have right now.

Thanks for your help

Blue

Alfract:

Alright I need some advice...:~...I am totally ignorant of army lists and the like...So My question is this...can I make a Troll figure fit the requirements somehow?  It is about the only monster that I have right now.

Thanks for your help

Blue

Blue in VT
if it sits on a 40mm base you should be right

cornixt:

Yep, a troll fits fine.

Hazkar:

almost ready to prime…just some more details and its time for some color

Blue in VT:

:hat off thanks ya’ll…sorry for my ignorance…but this way I’m sure I can participate!

Cheers,

Blue

Zanko:

Ready and send! :hat off

:hashut

Golder Goldeater:

Would a war shrine or a chaotic Anvil of doom do?

Nicodemus:

Would a war shrine or a chaotic Anvil of doom do?

Golder Goldeater
Only if it looks like it could double for a Monster. War machines and Chariot aren't permitted in this one. Making a daemonic or monstrous version could work through. Like a constructed monster with part of its body being the anvil (what it would look like I have no idea)!

~N

Da Crusha:

I really want to get started on this one but the model I ordered still hasn’t come in. I think I’m just going to have to come up with something different then :~.