[Archive] Golden Hat #14 - Voting Thread

Grimstonefire:

[align=center][/align]

Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to Golden Hat. We had 12 entries this time, which means 12 slaves will be heading your way, if you entered.  

Not as many entries as we perhaps would have hoped this time, but I guess people tend to build their lord level characters around their army, and not everyone has a large enough army to warrant it.  Still, those of us who entered now have a cool model to add to our collections.

I’m pleased as well that some of you said this was your first time sculpting/ heavily converting a large model and that by entering the Golden Hat it pushed your skill level a bit.  This is as good a reason to enter these contests even if you don’t expect to win.

How to vote

PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

And remember!

Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries.  Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 1 to 12. After one week, we will post the results. All staff will have access to the votes if you have a problem with the voting or have questions as to how to vote, likewise, contact one of us.

There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.

Rules
Voting will close 15th March 2011 11:59pm EST

[attachment=2501]  <1  [attachment=2502]  <2   [attachment=2503]  <3  [attachment=2514]  <4

[attachment=2505]  <5  [attachment=2506]  <6  [attachment=2507]  <7  [attachment=2508]  <8

[attachment=2509]  <9  [attachment=2510]  <10  [attachment=2511]  <11  

Zanko:

Holy crap! :o

There is some real cool stuff! :hat off

I’m very impressed and tempted to copy some of the ideas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will make my votes immediately!

:hashut

clam:

Wow! Certainly worth waiting for. Will get hard finding just 3 …! Great work, guys :hat off

G.2:

Extremely high quality work, and a huge variety of styles. You are all indeed an evil lot. :slight_smile:

There was not one ‘soft’ or ‘weak’ entry amongst you. Job well done everyone.

Blue in VT:

I agree just an amazing level of skill and creativity in all the entries…I am only seeing them on my phone now so will have to wait till I’m at a real screen to make my votes.

Once again confrats to all the entrants!

Cheers,

Blue

dncswlf:

We only get to vote for three!!! Wow! Amazing stuff here… amazing! Kudos to all who entered!

nitroglysarine:

Hardest one yet!!
Hmmm, going to have think this one through.

votes sent, I would so liked to have voted for either 6 or 7 of them tbh.
Great standard!!

Khan!:

Voted. Everything is pretty cool, altho there was really only one tough decision for my third vote.

Bassman:

Wow, great entrie. One of the best Golden Hats ever!!!

I’m really impressed… must meditate before voting :wink:

vulcanologist:

Absolutely top stuff! Well done everyone who entered…the standards and creativity of the CDO members continues to amaze and inspire me! This is going to take some deliberation!

Thorne:

damn I cant call this one nor can I decide upon who to vote for …

Thommy H:

I’m glad the entry which was clearly the controversial one was allowed in since it’s one of the strongest.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well hopefully mine can get a vote or two. :smiley:

Thorne:

Entry number 11 reminds me so much of my ill fated lava powered minotaur. So sad but such a awesome entry.

Willmark:

Some great stuff here folks, great work folks.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Some great stiff here folks!

Willmark
Who's getting stiffed? :D

Abecedar:

some truly impressive beasties all round.

clam:

I'm glad the entry which was clearly the controversial one was allowed in since it's one of the strongest.

Thommy H
Agreed, but also noticeable that only 12 left :~

Borador:

Wow, nice stuff in here! Kudos to everyone!!

Was pretty tough but votes sent ;D

vulcanologist:

Entry 11 is an old toy zoid isn’t it?? Cool.