Golden hat 3, when is it gonna be?

Im directing this post at you xander!

Pyro Stick:

…Whats Golden Hat? I think i might have missed something

Arashi:

...Whats Golden Hat? I think i might have missed something

Pyro Stick
Golden hat is CDOs painting contest.

Is there anything decided yet about what the motive will be this time?

Xander:

We have some things being discussed by the staff, you can rest assured it is in the pipes and you will know more very soon. :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Sounds quite good. Ill try enter when you say what the next one will be.

cornixt:

Might be nice to have an ideas based one so that the people have a chance even if they usually lose these sorts of things based on their poor sculpting or painting.

Xander:

Might be nice to have an ideas based one so that the people have a chance even if they usually lose these sorts of things based on their poor sculpting or painting.

cornixt
What sort of thing did you have in mind?

cornixt:

best unit filler idea, best banner design

Xander:

A Golden Hat for conversion ideas? Hrm… how do you vote for best ideas? It’s hard to have a competition without an element of design. Would you list parts to use in the conversion? How would one make an entry for such a contest?

Banner design is not a bad one.

Titanomachy:

A banner design contest would be cool. I’m still just getting my feet on the ground when it comes to my CD army so I don’t have any minis yet… yet. Still, if I’d love to take part in a coversion competition!

hal:

If we went for a banner design contest though, would a finished banner be accpeted into the mix?

Nehan:

best unit filler is a great idea!

cornixt:

You should put the thing togther, but people vote on the concept rather than execution

Xander:

Ahh, I see. Interesting idea. I will log it for future GHs. :slight_smile: