[Archive] Golden Hat #6 - Painting Competition

tirli_pinpon:

It will be my first golden hat attempt!

I’m working on it,just a question, the pictures will be post in this thread or somewhere else?

Canix:

Cool ,cant wait to see the entries. I will be in for this one ,sculpting fun a nice break from painting arrows!

I want to do the warband thing already sometime:hat

Sojourn:

I will enter if Xander provides the gaoler :slight_smile:

Willmark:

It will be my first golden hat attempt!

I'm working on it,just a question, the pictures will be post in this thread or somewhere else?

tirli_pinpon
As with the past there will be a seperate voting thread. When your entry is ready send it to the Golden Hat user via a PM.

furrie:

I just hope I can make my idea a reality, then it will such a cool model :idea

cianty:

If you like you may add the following to the ‘if you win’ section:

- Feature of the winner (and runner-ups) in the gallery section of the Border Town Burning supplement (both the website and the PDF version) with lots of name-dropping and praise.

I’m really looking forward to the awesome conversions you will come up with! Can’t wait!

Lord Archaon:

goes to the table and starts sculpting and painting

minty:

I am most defiantly in on this one…I’m already making a slave driver for my army so I am alread doing it

this is gonna be sweet:)

Xander:

Stay tuned also, as we will be starting up the Artisan’s Competition which might deal with the Prison Wagon. :wink:

Willmark:

A follow up to Thommy’s point about US 1. This speaks to the gaoler model itself. It must be on a 20 mm base. As entries in GHV showed us… Go wild after that…

Obsidian:

Good thing I brainstormed about them both at the beach today! The warm weather and relaxation cleared the chaos in my head somewhat and now it’s just up to finding the right model to base it on!

minty:

but wthout chaos in your head you can’t make chaos dwarves…gah, confused

Obsidian:

Sometimes in chaos there is clarity! :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Started last night !! No pirate style this time !! totaly going to be diffrent.

Vexxus:

Started last night !! No pirate style this time !! totaly going to be diffrent.

Kera foehunter
I've now started making mine too! Actually I made a LOT of progress tonight. This is my first major endeavor using green stuff, so things are getting crazy already, but I like the results! I have to let all my GS harden over night, then add a few finishing touches before assembly and painting.

Last time I left things too late and had to rush, so this time I got an early start and will be able to really take my time painting... gotta up the ante to compete with all the amazing skill found here!

turquois dwarf:

im definately entering this one. ill need one for my my mordheim warband anyway :slight_smile:

furrie:

I got the model I needed today so I can start on my guy today.

Vexxus:

This is setting up to have a lot of entries! Good news for all, make sure you meet the deadline and we will all be ROLLING in slaves!

…k thats a weird visual…

minty:

ewwww, floor slaves…

I started mine too, and unlike Kera mine is very piratey:)

Vexxus:

I will enter if Xander provides the gaoler :)

Sojourn
Gave Sojo the hookups tonight, so she is off to the races!!! Woo woo, another entry, another slave for all who enter...