[Archive] Golden Hat 6 th

Kera foehunter:

Did anyone try to make a guess on who did what figure . or should we try this next time . I think we should. The one who get the most right

win the slaves. we can say it cost 2 slaves to join this

so what do you guys think

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I for my part was quite sure at least that the winning model was Snotling’s. The doll was too typical for him really to be missed. :wink:

Kera foehunter:

the DOLL is that like a barbie .Ishkur

Ishkur Cinderhat:

No - a beautiful girl is like a barbie, Snotlings doll is more like ‘Chucky’ meets ‘Tim Burton’s Nightmare before Christmas’. :wink:

Willmark:

I knew who did what… :wink:

Kera foehunter:

no slave for you willmark!!! your one of them mods!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Them mods? One is offended :stuck_out_tongue: I’d be interested to join, but for obvious reasons, I’m not allowed (even though I just send mine in and leave it at that, he he he). Still, it’s a very good idea, Kera. Maybe change the title to Golden Hat VII Guess Thread or something when it comes about… People can put their answers in or send them to you via PM, then once the results are posted, you can give the answers out/say who wins this…

Kera foehunter:

sorry h.b. have a piece of cake on me!!!

so when is lucky 7 happening

Willmark:

No details just yet, stay tuned.

Hashut’s Blessing:

YAY! CAKE! scarfle Been to two b’day shindigs this weekend, one had several large cakes, and the other had one too, so I stuffed me face. As for when 7 is, read Wilamrk’s reply :wink:

wallacer:

Maybe you could run 2 competitions Kera - one for guessing when it starts and one for who actually wins it :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Wow !!! now that thinking wallacer!! Do you want half the winning since you had the idea!!