[Archive] Golden Hat #8 - Winners Announced!

two_heads_talking:

Awesome job. Congratulations to everyone.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Exellent work everyone, especially the winners. Glad to see that everyone I voted for won!

Canix:

Excellent winners ,I am in awe of the modelling skill in all three for entirely different reasons.I must say that the awesome beast that was Ishkurs entry floored me :hat

Congratulations to all who entered it was the best Golden Hat so far ,i cant wait to see whats next :smiley:

Arashi:

Just a question: Have the slaves been given yet?

Zanko:

Congratulations!!! :hat off

All models in the contest were great, but in my opinion the most impressive one

(and my personal favourite :o) has won!!! :smiley:

:hashut

Sojourn:

amazing work you guys! fantastic. :slight_smile: so proud of you all

group hug :stuck_out_tongue:

So Ish, are you gonna throw out an older medal? do you have anymore room!?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Hah, Sojourn two Golden Hat medals in the profile are technically impossible in the forum’s sourcecode! :stuck_out_tongue:

Xander:

I will be making the same icon with a “2” in the corner, not to worry! :slight_smile:

I am surprised this is the first time I have needed to do so.

GRNDL:

Hmph!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

well you better keep making them !! all the way to 10 !!

once again thanks ishkur for raising the standards!!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

It was my pleasure :slight_smile:

Although I get a feeling I should better go into hiding for a few weeks… GRNDL why did you bring those bloodhounds? No, don’t! ^^

demi_morgana:

just quick update: today I got addresses of all 3 big winners so the models will be sent away tomorrow :hat off
congrats once again! for the next gh contest we’ll be able to provide much more Moscal-prizes :cheers

furrie:

gratz to the winner and of course the rest who has entered

Henroth:

Congratulations for the winners. :cheers

cianty:

Congratulations! Those are some really impressive well-done conversions - all of them! I really admire how you guys keep on producing these kinds of results for the competitions on a regular basis. Really cool!

tjub:

I cant find GH#8 on the site, is it me beeing stupid and blind. Or have you been lazy and not put it there with the other Golden Hats yet? :stuck_out_tongue: