[Archive] Golden Hat XI Winners Annouced!

clam:

My bet is - he has a kid (3 years oldor so) or a dog :smiley:

@Revlid

We could make it a formal policy that if you want to know how many votes you got, you can PM a Staffer. That seems easy enough.

Xander
So, a PM to staff should do the trick.

Bassman:

My bet is - he has a kid (3 years oldor so) or a dog :D

clam
LOl :) that's why you need an higher shelf to store your minis..... unless he has a cat!!! :o

Henroth:

Congratulations for the three. :hat off

Loki:

Congratulations to every one that entered and to the winners all well deserved :hat off

Arashi:

Congrats to everyone, all the entries were outstanding!

Skink:

Awesome! Congrats to everyone, best GH ever!!! The quality of the minis in this competition is improving each and every time!!!

Baggronor:

Grats guys, awesome minis. :cheers

I didn’t have the time to enter (again). One day…

Willmark:

IMHO this was a great turn out and a great way to build the community. The entire staff is pleased with the response.

Border Reiver:

Awesome work and congradulations to the winners!

Melvin, Mrs BR stated that your entry was also her fav.

Xander:

Great work everyone! Congrats to the winners!

Grimstonefire:

Well done everyone. I really enjoyed compiling all the pics actually, it was fun seeing the variety we can make as a community.

snowblizz:

But a nice one :D You guy's usually don't like unconverted standard models - what happend?

clam
Me apparently.;P I think I picked yours over a couple of potentials because it was unconverted. I think you might have gotten Snot's vote.
Only one vote between me and M3lvin?! that's pretty close...
Yay cool, thanks to all who voted for me, you guys made all that possible! :hat off
Congrats to M3lvin and Bassman for the medals and to all 24 members for their awesome sorcerers. I can't wait for the next GH!

Snotling
Oooops.
Thanks to everyone that voted for me,
and even greater thanks to all my worthy opponents
that makes these competitions so unique and awesome.

m3lvin
What models is that?

Borador:

Congrats to the winners (better late then never ;D)

my votes were on

Clam

Snot

and

drumroll

blackhammer ;D

also I guessed numbers:1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (obviously, unlucky 13 ftw =S), 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26 and 27 right! yeey =]

Ogrob:

I did #15, which someone guessed was made by Warplock Monkey, and I notice Borador didn’t peg it as mine either.

Of course, it’s a bit of a deviation from my previous models.

m3lvin:

Ogrob: It sure is, but thats what makes him so awesome!

For me it was pretty easy to guess, since your awesome basing gave your identity away :wink:

/melv

The Snowman:

I did number 19… which reminds me that I have to add him to my blog soon… along with the two other sorcerers that I had to choose between. Though I have used them at a tourney since then and some bits had broken off :frowning:

clam:

I did #15, which someone guessed was made by Warplock Monkey, and I notice Borador didn't peg it as mine either.

Of course, it's a bit of a deviation from my previous models.

Ogrob
I did :D - but it took me long to figure it out. Not typical Orgob - but what a nice surprise to do a Chaos Dwarf witch doctor/woodoo sorcerer :hat off - hopefully you'll show us a bit more in your blog ;)

Willmark:

Slaves have now been awarded to all participants good job everyone.

Snotling:

fresh slave for my never-sleeping factory, yay! I know how to use them, thanks! :hat off

Ogrob:

Excellent…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.