[Archive] Golden Hat XXXII: Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center]

�?�Forward march!�?�[/align]

Warcolours Presents: The winners of the 32nd Golden Hat competition!

We had a great turnout of entries, with submissions spanning from flying monstrosities to masked warriors and fighters crowned in hats. It was very nice to see all these weird and wonderful Chaos Dwarf creations! :hat off

And the winners are:

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #9 - Reaver of Uzkulak
2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #8 - tjub
3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #1 - TheHoodedMan

And an honourable mention to Zanko and Hashoooot, who trailed bronze with one vote each.

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - TheHoodedMan
02 - Gargolock
03 - Abecedar
04 - dancingyakminiatures
05 - Zanko
06 - Hashoooot
07 - Filmdeg
08 - tjub
09 - Reaver of Uzkulak
10 - Uther the Unhinged

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

First off, Reaver of Uzkulak with his divers will receive a �,�30 store coupon at Warcolours, courtesy of Poison

[align=center][/align]

And good job to tjub, who tjubled his way to a Macrocosm Dark Dwarves Starter Set Miniatures, courtesy of Zanko!

[align=center][/align]

While TheHoodedMan wins 3 Tjubling Characters:

[align=center][/align]

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Zanko and Warcolours for their generous prize donations!

And that’s it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs. :wink:

The Staff

Also on CDO: Community Awards 2018 (Deadline 5th of April)
New Dawi Zharr Supplement for AoS by Thommy H & Introductions to KoW & T9A
AoS Chaos Dwarf sighted & Call to Wargame Introductions

TheHoodedMan:

Congratulations to Reaver and Tjub!

That were my two obvious choices, so excellent work, well deserved!:cheers

Filmdeg:

Well deserved! Some really great entries. Here�?Ts to the next one!

Will Liam:

Well done guys and well deserved

Jasko:

Congrats everyone, well deserved. A great competition!

Hashoooot:

It is an honor to cede victory to such excellent competitors!

Zanko:

Congratulations to the worthy winners! :hat off

:hashut

tjub:

Wow, this came as a total surprise! To be honest I thought most people saw the Tjublings as being too gimmick to be voted for in a GH. Thanks a lot people, really! :hat off

…of course great entries all around! And cool to see some new people entering as well. Congrats to Reaver of Uzkulak and TheHoodedMan!

As Admiral simply put it… Zhukov Schukow in The Death of Stalin 2017 - YouTube :smiley:

@TheHoodedMan: Your dark style made me think how a Tjubling would look painted in those colors. Will have to give it a try, usually 15mm will need to be brighter and more colorful that 28mm to look good on the table. Ill have to give it a go!

Bolg:

Oh my. brilliant winner (:

Uther the unhinged:

Congrats to the worthy winners! Those kharadron conversions were my favourite. Awesome work Reaver. So many good entries this time.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

I’m honored to be recognized amongst distinguished company. Thanks folks and congrats to the other winners! :hat off

Abecedar:

Congrats and thanks to all who entered and well done to the winners.