[Archive] Golden Hat XXXIII: Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center]

�?�Raise your hats to the skies!�?�[/align]

Warcolours & AtomTaylor Presents: The winners of the 33rd Golden Hat competition!

We had a great turnout of entries, with submissions spanning from futuristic machine parks to mighty sorcerers, murderous warriors and the truly strange. It was gorgeous to see all these weird and wonderful Chaos Dwarf creations! :hat off

And the winners are:

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #2 - Reaver of Uzkulak
2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #8 - Oxymandias
3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #9 - Zanko

And an honourable mention to Choclobster and Antenor, who trailed bronze with one vote each.

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Fuggit Khan
02 - Reaver of Uzkulak
03 - Uther the Unhinged
04 - Hashoooot
05 - Zanthrax
06 - Will Liam
07 - Moloch
08 - Oxymandias
09 - Zanko
10 - Choclobster
11 - Abecedar
12 - Gargolock
13 - Antenor

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

First off, Reaver of Uzkulak with his divers will receive a �,�30 store coupon at Warcolours, courtesy of Poison:

[align=center][/align]

Oxymandias wins one of AtomTaylor’s OldHammer Miniatures & Wargaming Boar Centaur kits…

[align=center][/align]

While Zanko claims a kit of 15mm Bak-kak-ku from Tjub and Admiralty Miniatures:

[align=center][/align]

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to AtomTaylor and Warcolours for their generous prize donations!

And that’s it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs. :wink:

The Staff

Abecedar:

Thanks everyone for their entries.

Thanks again to the staff for organising it

And congrats to the worthy winners

Zanthrax:

Well done everyone can�?Tt wait for the next golden hat

Will Liam:

Congrats to the winners a job well done :slight_smile:

Moloch:

Congratulations to the winners! Amazing entries everyone! :slight_smile:

Antenor:

Congratulations to the winners! Beautiful work :hat off

Zanko:

Congratulations to the first placed participants. :hat off  But also to all the other participants, they really were all great entries! :cheers

Also my thanks to all who chose my entry!  :D

:hashut

Uther the unhinged:

Well done to the worthy winners! Great entries all round.

tjub:

Congrats to the winners! And great entries over all, cool to see “new” faces as well! :slight_smile:

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Thanks to all who voted and congrats to all of the participants! Really clever and creative entries top to bottom, I’m honored to be recognized amongst such distinguished company. Keep up the great work folks!

I can’t wait to see some W.I.P.s going live on blogs. Glad to see another take on Kharadron conversions! :hat off

Oxymandias:

�Y~��Y~��Y~�

I did not expect to place. Especially with such varied and interesting creative entries. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to 1st place especially- the fire effects on that hat in particular are outstanding!

Reaver of Uzkulak :

�Y~��Y~��Y~�

I did not expect to place. Especially with such varied and interesting creative entries. Thank you! :)

Congratulations to 1st place especially- the fire effects on that hat in particular are outstanding!

Oxymandias
Thanks Oxy! :cheers Hats always pull focus, as they should :hat off

Jasko:

Worthy winners of yet another great Golden Hat, congrats to everyone! :hat